Reviews for The Half Full Glass
Hodgepodge75 chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
I just read this story after re-reading Forget and Forgive, and I was happy to note that this story was just as good as that one. I do sincerely hope you decide to continue both stories at some point, and my offer from my other review to be a sounding board or editor still stands. You have a lot of talent as a writer and should definitely continue. If you need help, PM me and I'll do what I can.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Wow hope you decide tocontinue this!
swartzvald chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Aw geez, what an inconveiient time for the author to flake out.
vagrantstory405 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
For the first time i read it i am really surprise noted it REALLY-REALLY SURPRISE! I never thought you can pull out such emotional sense, atmosphere, and interaction between characters in LH into hardcore level! It's like i watch and see totally different stories than the original LH. Not to much shenanigans to tell in this fanfic but you pull the trigger bulls eye on the real problem between Hinata-Sou gals and Urashima Keitaro. Aaaaannnddd... hot damn i am really love how Kanako deliver such heavy machine guns words to break your minds, i think what my old teacher said is true "No such sharp swords or dagger can match with the sharper of tongues." I am really pleased to watch another update, thanks!

Best regards
Samhan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
like it
bosk chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Just reread this story and as wondering if it will be continuing soon? I am still very curious to know Motoko's side of the story and of just what happened to Keitaro.

An unfinished story is a terrible thing, especially a good one! XD
Chownz chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Thanks for the great story! I can't wait for the next installment, I hope its not too in coming. I like the pace that you set the story up, and the conflicts between the main characters. Just need to wait for more to come I suppose... Please be quick!
ShadowFangVII chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
well honestly i have to say im pleasantly surprised, i read up till kanako was yelling at motoko and was about to give up on the story because i thought it was gonna be a huge raging kanako justice destorying everyone else story but u have been able to shopw both sides and provide a bit of mystery when it comes to the accident. it leaves me wanting to read more so i will look forward to the next chapter.
major wallace chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
NICE
MaceEcam chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Nice
Keikun4283 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. Nice job on Shinobu handling the situation with Kanako. Well it looks like you haven't updated this fic in a while so I hope you get another chapter up soon so Ill be waitin.
Keikun4283 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Well looks like Motoko's pretty pissed now. Great chapter.
Keikun4283 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. Looks like everyone's pretty pissed about what happened this time.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Great start for this fic. I was just wondering though I remember you from your 2nd star ocean fic and was wondering if your ever going to start up on it again. I know its been a while but it would be great if you did. If not I hope you finish the love hina fics that you started since I can honestly say its my favorite manga/anime whichever of all.
Artjr chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Great story so far, keep up the good work. Also when Keitaro gets better how about having him do some type of Martial Arts training? Like Capoiera or something
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »