Reviews for The Half Full Glass
swartzvald chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Aw geez, what an inconveiient time for the author to flake out.
vagrantstory405 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
For the first time i read it i am really surprise noted it REALLY-REALLY SURPRISE! I never thought you can pull out such emotional sense, atmosphere, and interaction between characters in LH into hardcore level! It's like i watch and see totally different stories than the original LH. Not to much shenanigans to tell in this fanfic but you pull the trigger bulls eye on the real problem between Hinata-Sou gals and Urashima Keitaro. Aaaaannnddd... hot damn i am really love how Kanako deliver such heavy machine guns words to break your minds, i think what my old teacher said is true "No such sharp swords or dagger can match with the sharper of tongues." I am really pleased to watch another update, thanks!

Best regards
Samhan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
like it
bosk chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Just reread this story and as wondering if it will be continuing soon? I am still very curious to know Motoko's side of the story and of just what happened to Keitaro.

An unfinished story is a terrible thing, especially a good one! XD
Chownz chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Thanks for the great story! I can't wait for the next installment, I hope its not too in coming. I like the pace that you set the story up, and the conflicts between the main characters. Just need to wait for more to come I suppose... Please be quick!
ShadowFangVII chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
well honestly i have to say im pleasantly surprised, i read up till kanako was yelling at motoko and was about to give up on the story because i thought it was gonna be a huge raging kanako justice destorying everyone else story but u have been able to shopw both sides and provide a bit of mystery when it comes to the accident. it leaves me wanting to read more so i will look forward to the next chapter.
major wallace chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
NICE
MaceEcam chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Nice
Keikun4283 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. Nice job on Shinobu handling the situation with Kanako. Well it looks like you haven't updated this fic in a while so I hope you get another chapter up soon so Ill be waitin.
Keikun4283 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Well looks like Motoko's pretty pissed now. Great chapter.
Keikun4283 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. Looks like everyone's pretty pissed about what happened this time.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Great start for this fic. I was just wondering though I remember you from your 2nd star ocean fic and was wondering if your ever going to start up on it again. I know its been a while but it would be great if you did. If not I hope you finish the love hina fics that you started since I can honestly say its my favorite manga/anime whichever of all.
Artjr chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Great story so far, keep up the good work. Also when Keitaro gets better how about having him do some type of Martial Arts training? Like Capoiera or something
Mr. Lee chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Hello Lacks Gravitas, this is Mr. Lee. Although I haven't alerted your story, I have been watching and reading it carefully. And after reading this latest chapter of yours, I must applaud you. For you touched upon a subject in the LH universe that most authors and fans usually don't. And that's Shinobu's involvement in Keitaro's 'issues' with the rest of the girls.

Now don't get me wrong. Shinobu is one of my favorite characters in the series. However, she is not as 'innocent' as most people believe. Just because she never really laid a hand on Keitaro in the series doesn't mean she didn't hurt him in her own way. She could've defended him on countless occasions, and when a misunderstanding occured, she always ran away from him and thought the worse of him without giving him the benefit of the doubt (The Mutsumi sleeping incident in Vol 7 of the manga is a perfect example of this.). It's probably because of these things that she ironically became just like Naru at the end of the manga (Which was truly sad in my opinion.). As the old saying goes, ignorance itself can be an unforgivable sin. You can hurt a person without laying a hand on them.

But getting back on topic, I can see both sides of Kanako and Shinobu's argument in this chapter, and they both give very valid points. And our young resident chef standing up for herself and recognizing her sins to Keitaro will help her in the long run, even if Keitaro never looks at her the way she wants to.

However, Motoko's role in all of this and her personal feelings regarding all of this should now be brought to the forefront since Shinobu has pretty much brought her integrity onto the field by protecting her against Kanako (Even if it was inadvertantly). Just because Shinobu thinks she is a good person doesn't mean that the kendoka's action to Keitaro wasn't malicious. This is just a suggestion, but I suggest that Motoko's side of this mess be brought out in full force next chapter. Keitaro can wait. This is the most important thing to focus on now. Motoko needs to stop running and come completely clean. Otherwise Shinobu's words this chapter as well as the kendoka's honor will truly be for nothing.

In closing, you did a great job with this chapter. It wasn't Shinobu bashing in my opinion. It was a young girl getting a serious reality check (Though Naru and Motoko should have been first LOL XD.). I'll be watching to see what you do. I hope my words help out. Good luck and I'll see you next time. Later for now :).
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
*snicker*

Gotta love Su!

I'd think where he was found would say a lot about what injured him. I'm guessing hit by a car.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »