Reviews for The Half Full Glass
Hououza chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Interesting chapter.

It seems that Motoko really has crossed the line this time, and Kanako has no intention of allowing her to forget it. i suspect that there are going to be greater repercussions for her actions yet to come, although there are still many other things to be resolved.

Beyond the fate of Motoko I am interested to see how all the other residents deal with what has happened, now that keitaro no longer knows who they are, and more importantly what will happen to the inn. In truth Hina would be well within her rights to expell the lot of them, but the question is that what Keitaro, the old Keitaro would have wanted.

I look forwards to reading more when you get the time.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Update soon.
Xoroth chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Interesting story so far. Unique plot, hope to see this developed.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Well, well, soldier...

An idea that's been done before several times.

Let's see how diferent is this one from the others.

Still, it's a good start.

'Looking forward for more.

I liked the K-Man's new personality, if it is.

I hope you decide to have Mutsumi-chan join in the fun. LOL

And I only ask for 1 thing. 1 freakin' thing: For the love of God, DON'T make this a Kei/Naru fic. I CAN'T stand that bitch. I'm a proud Naru-Hater/Basher, just so you know.

So. Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
SlippyTheWeasel chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Was looking to be an interesting story, till you hit the 'lost his memory' part. Thought it was going to be a "Keitaro is paralyzed" or "Keitaro is disabled" story. ;)

Kei losing his memory has been done several times, last one I remember is from Bugsy, "Love Hina - Memories"

Let's see what direction you take this one in. The lead-up is promising.
a fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
A good start. I'd love to see what comes next.
Nysk chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I for one am glad you chose Love Hina, and I like your opening.

I hope you will not allow the girls to ride over him like before and that they will still stay in the story somehow. least for a little while

COME ON NOV 13!
Albino Bebop chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I could only think of two words when you mentioned damage to the Frontal Lobe.

Phineas Gage.

It's really a fascinating story, and you might be able to get something out of the effects his injury had on him.
aondehafka chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I enjoyed it and would like to see more.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Good first chapter. It looks interesting. Please Update soon to see where this story goes.
KChasm chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
His personality is off.

Maybe there's a reason for this. Maybe it's some dark Mr. Hyde-like side of Keitaro that's come to the surface. Maybe it's some other-personality that's been long suppressed. Maybe it's multiple personality disorder.

But if it isn't-if Keitaro's simply lost his memory, if he's a blank slate now-then his personality is definitely off.

He's too...joke-cracking. As an example: "Whoa, a guy could get used to attention like this". Him saying something like that so casually, and out loud to boot...

It isn't very Keitaro-like.
Hououza chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Interesting opener.

I like the look of this so I do hope you decided to continue, but I won't get my hopes up after all.

Good luck & best wishes,