Reviews for What are we now, Kevin?
FavUYA chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Make another on pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssse:)
Reader chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You have gotten me into this pairing write more
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Its quite sad that Kevin and Ben arent really together *pouts sadly* I dislike Gwen she always has to be better then Ben. She gets powers, is book smart, is a female...annoyingly rushing into things. So again i say this not to piss people off, but I hate Kevin and Gwen together *gags* Love the story
Witch Shade chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Too sweet. I absolutely adore the coupling of Bevin! And wish it was canon. *sigh* But it's really sweet, and I faved it of course. I've been writing my own Bevin fanfic for a few weeks on. It's not half way done though. I'm glad that this paring has a lot of lovin!

It's 11:16 pm now so I'm going to brush my teeth again (don't ask) and go to bed. XD

So cute.

Do keep it up.
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Er, I hate all those Gwen/Kevin moments too. Anway, great sequal. -
Michael01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow i like it alot!
Eddie Striker chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
love the story! but you seem to have misspelled "tongue" as "thong" here: Opening his mouth a centimeter, Kevin did the same and his thong came out, wetting Ben’s upper lip for a second, but making the younger brunette sigh in irritation.

Anime-baka chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Damn, I know how you felt! When I saw the 1st episode to Ben 10 Alien Force it fired me up! I was SO mad! I was like, "Dammit, Gwen! Getta 'way from Kevin!" I don't hate Gwen, but the Gwevin pairing disturbs me.
Ayer Gootarest chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Awwe! I love this story its so cute! And realistic lol i hope u do another one-shot w this AU/plot/story... watever u call it lol C ya l8r g8r!

Ayre Gootarest

jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Love what your doing with this story!I hated that kiss sceane too!But I do have a thing for Devlin and make a cute couple! Bevin fans can just say there clones and like the originals fell in love!
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
aw! i hated that scene too. but, if u think about it, the part where ben was laying tied up in chains and kevin was breaking them off of him was kinda naughty. ok so it wasnt. watev. at least kevin asked if ben was alright...shows he cares!

how come there isnt any GAY relationships in kids shows? i mean, they are perfectly okay!
Midesko chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aww so cute! You really are a talented writer. And Kevin and Gwen werent gonna kiss, lol Kevin was trying to make Ben jealous, because Ben was there (hence why he was so quick to jump into the fight)
Quimbelork chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Yeah I was way disappointed with the season 2 episode premiere x.x. I screamed at the tv... a lot :3.

Anyway, loved the story. You were able to capture the mood very well :D.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Great story; I would to read more Bevin stories from you.