Reviews for The Past of Mantis and Sapphire
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
Awesome ending and a perfect song to end it! I love this story so much already! Keep up the good work!

-A.F. '91
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
That was so sad! Poor Mantis. Hope he's okay and also I hope Saphhire's okay too. I feel sorry for them, actually.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
WOW! Awesomeness! Loving it already. Mantis and Sapphire are so cute together!
SparkSparta chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Hey cool! Sorry, i was reading your Halloween fanfic, and so I decided that I wanted to be an artic fox with a green longsleeved hoddie with fire designs on the arms and the stomach area, and blue jeans with white shoes with red souls. Also, make a really mischevous personallity, but slightly romantic towards Monkey.
Arceus.Conberma chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Well, actually, FalconMage, is engaged, not married. But they will be soon, maybe not too soon...

Anyway, read more and review more! (V)
FalconMage chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Wow... This was a long chapter. First time doing? I think it's long cause of the two songs that you've put up with. Yeah, maybe that explains why but never the less, it's still entertaining. Mantis had finally got married with Sapphire but I think it's already predicted but the ending was nothing I have ever thought it would be. Something terrible might have happened and I assume that because of this, Mantis is being a quiet bug right now.

Lion King huh? Well, at least I know about this song. I can't wait to be king was kinda good but it felt weird to me. 'King', in the song, is one syllable. While 'Leader' is two syllable. It was kinda ackward but okay, I guess. Did you write the last song by yourself? It was really, really good. I love the lyrics of it. Seriously, you made that song? If yes, congratulations! It was wonderful.
Arceus.Conberma chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Thank you, FalconMage. And I'll assure you that the next chapter and the third chapter will be a little bit tragic but so happiness in it.

Add one more thing, I wrote the background of Mantis was a little tragic or maybe a lot.
FalconMage chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
LOL! Cute side of Mantis! That was unexpected. Most of the time, I can see Mantis as the joker in the five. With his corny jokes. Though sometimes, his jokes were kinda cheesy; not to mention lame. Youv'e shown quite a good side of him enough. It's really good. Yet, Mantis ain't my best of character though. Sorry bout that. Mine is Tai Lung.

Cute and romantic story all over and would love what the REAL Mantis will do to the kids. Bwahahaha! Children... you are in so much trouble when Mantis gets his pincer on you. LOL!
Arceus.Conberma chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Oh, thanks guys. I was wondering where the heck have you been? Well, anyway, I will soon update the next chapter of 'Kung Fu Panda, Voicers, Back in Action' fiction, maybe in nect week or maybe this week, let's just say soon.

Thank you for reviewing, keep on and make more suggestions.
SparkSparta chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
AWESOME! That cool that Mantis is dating a butterfly, sounds totally AWESOME!
FalconMage chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Invading into that kind of memory was hm, okay I guess. XD. It's called caterpillar. A caterpillar changes into a butterfly but enough about that. So, I guess that Mantis is always and will be strong as always and he does have a heart for a woman. It isn't unnatural really. Mantis suddenly flying was new. Maybe he had some way back history about why he stopped flying when he was in the Jade Palace, nor does he flies in battle. Maybe...just maybe...

Love the way Shifu scolded Tai Lung with his sharp and stren voice. I bet that snow leopard's ear fell lower than his tail! Bwahaha!
Arceus.Conberma chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh, please, Falcon. The idea of putting these cut scene on it's becasue the 'Kung Fu Panda, Voicers, Back in Action!' are way too long than you imagined, there will be over 10 chapters away to reach their journey to USA (America).

So, anyway, hope you would continue reading on my fiction...
FalconMage chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Um...Actually, I'm kinda confused with what does this story has to do with your other story but, I'll just go with the flow and see how on earth do you handle this story by itself. If it's a cute scene from the previous story, how does that affect the other one? Oh well, maybe in due time. In reality, I kinda enjoy this first chapter. The humours were suitable in the environment and it isn't many that people write about Mantis.

Granted, Mantis ain't really one of my fave characters in the movie. So, I might take a chance in this. And I totally agree with Ian that it's totally wrong to invade someone's privacy, especially going into other people's memories. It's wrong and it violates an individuals mind. Why don't just ask Mantis. Geez... You go Ian!