Reviews for Furious
nievelion chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
Hey there, long time no see. Also: CONGRATS! I always knew you'd make it through the doctorate program, you were so determined and are of course quite the intelligent fellow. :)

As to your updates...I saw Chapter 11 but had not gotten around to saying anything. Mostly because I was absolutely stunned by the sheer power of it. Short, but packing as much punch as Tigress's fists. What's amazing is that as dark as KFP2 was, and it was compared to the first, your vignette is even darker as it truly deals with the consequences of Po's seeming death. I love how you handled each of their reactions-while Tigress's is obviously the most important and powerful, Viper's was also spot on and I loved how understated but in-character Crane's was. And that final line...not only so poignant because of its double meaning, but of course how it connects to Tigress finally admitting her feelings at all, let alone about Po.

This newest update is oddly amusing and something of a relief from that emotional nadir despite the rather sociopathic way Viper and Tigress are tormenting Song here. Mostly because, even though I know both of them absolutely mean their threats, at the same time it is done solely to protect Po, to show how much he means to them-a nice parallel to their grief over him in the previous vignette. That was intentional on your part, yes? I also like how showed Song's devotion to Po and deepened her character more. I liked her already (and no, not just because of the, shall we say, rather strong similarities between her and Jia :P ), but you made her even more likable!

You're definitely still one of the best KFP writers here! So glad to see you back again, and hoping to hear more from you, whether through updates or reviews (hint hint, hehe!).
Purpleground chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Nice to see you have continued Furious. It's a very entertaining series. And it's still is. The fight between these girls are inevitable. lol. Viper is always such a sweetie, while Tigress never go soft on anyone. But all in all, Po is still a lucky guy.
TheHapaShipper chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
I'm surprised Tai Lung didn't die in a fury of flames yelling "My Honour!" :P
AzurexJen S chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
lol Brilliant, I liked it. Nice work.
Dragonjek chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
This is an amazing line of one-shots. I love it. Especially the Po x Tigress parts.
mechkiller chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Nice little short just reread the mei ling trilogy and was wondering if you'll do a follow up anytime soon? By the way good to see you back.
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Peter!Dude, where have you been?:0 OMG, I wasn't expecting this...when I saw Furious on the list I was like: O-o?

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see you again, by the way the chapter was great!Welcome back, if you need anything ask me.
Gdown94 chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
You did a great job on this story. It is very powerful, in an emotional sense. Well done.

I did think that Tigress was a little out of character, but just barely. I feel as though she wouldn't have been as verbal in her anguish, but that's just me. Anyway, I genuinely look forward to your next update
Gdown94 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Another great story. I know this is short, but I'm saving my thoughts for later...

Anyway, I do have this to say. Best line ever: "Tigress finally voiced her thoughts. "That actually kind of makes sense.""
Gdown94 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
This was as great one shot. I like the take on the Tigress/shifu relationship; it is definitely unique. On a side note, you're a wonderful writer, and have a propensity for storytelling.
JoeEngland chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Now this is a welcome update! Welcome back, man, I'd almost given up on you. I was just about to start reading other authors. In fact, I was tinkering with a story of my own. But you're pretty much my go-to guy for Kung Fu Panda fan fiction. I'd just re-watched both movies, and I was missing you more than ever. And now here you are, finally adding to your own continuity again! Nice timing. I'm glad I can look forward to your work again, and finally seeing what you can do with all that the second movie's given us.
Cryztalix chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
WOOOOOT!

I used to love reading this story -I'm glad you're back so that I may continue!
mechkiller chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
Very nice but at the end I'm getting the feeling tigress was upset was she?
mechkiller chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
The Po talking to fake Po part I could watch for hours
mechkiller chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
So awesome I loved this so much (I though there was a lemon coming for a second)
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »