Reviews for Furious
mechkiller chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Nice little short just reread the mei ling trilogy and was wondering if you'll do a follow up anytime soon? By the way good to see you back.
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Peter!Dude, where have you been?:0 OMG, I wasn't expecting this...when I saw Furious on the list I was like: O-o?

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see you again, by the way the chapter was great!Welcome back, if you need anything ask me.
Gdown94 chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
You did a great job on this story. It is very powerful, in an emotional sense. Well done.

I did think that Tigress was a little out of character, but just barely. I feel as though she wouldn't have been as verbal in her anguish, but that's just me. Anyway, I genuinely look forward to your next update
Gdown94 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Another great story. I know this is short, but I'm saving my thoughts for later...

Anyway, I do have this to say. Best line ever: "Tigress finally voiced her thoughts. "That actually kind of makes sense.""
Gdown94 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
This was as great one shot. I like the take on the Tigress/shifu relationship; it is definitely unique. On a side note, you're a wonderful writer, and have a propensity for storytelling.
JoeEngland chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Now this is a welcome update! Welcome back, man, I'd almost given up on you. I was just about to start reading other authors. In fact, I was tinkering with a story of my own. But you're pretty much my go-to guy for Kung Fu Panda fan fiction. I'd just re-watched both movies, and I was missing you more than ever. And now here you are, finally adding to your own continuity again! Nice timing. I'm glad I can look forward to your work again, and finally seeing what you can do with all that the second movie's given us.
Cryztalix chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
WOOOOOT!

I used to love reading this story -I'm glad you're back so that I may continue!
mechkiller chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
Very nice but at the end I'm getting the feeling tigress was upset was she?
mechkiller chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
The Po talking to fake Po part I could watch for hours
mechkiller chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
So awesome I loved this so much (I though there was a lemon coming for a second)
mechkiller chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
That was so awesome I really wish I had been there *drools*
mechkiller chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Yay I love mei ling x crane and this is wonderful
mechkiller chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
It does make sense and I would love to see shifu threatening the guys when they first came
mechkiller chapter 4 . 10/13/2011