Reviews for Furious
Wtf
mechkiller chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Great one shot
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
4... You could inspired someone to write tigress x viper...

... No, forget what i said

5. This is nice.

6. I like this pair. More than i like cranexviper
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
i like these. My reviews for each chapters

1. Never noticed that viper was inked. Nice.

2. Lol. Pervert.

3. Nice. I thought shifu was annoying in kfp but pretty cool in kfp2 and this fic showed the changes
MissEccentricWriter chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
I love this idea of them watching a play of themselves and meeting the actors XD

All these drabbles are wonderful! I loved the Mei Ling trilogy and especially loved it when all the men were women. These are hilarious, I hope to see more
RantoJax chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
This is very epic dude, I hope you continue.

~wolfenstien
Aronim chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
This is great, funny and interesting all around. Keep up the good work.

And the funny thing about this is that even though you say there is no connection between the shorts, it's possible to take them in order and it works. That makes it even better for me.

Here's to hoping you update soon.
Aronim chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Again, hilarious, even if the characters seems a bit OOC. On the other hand, it doesn't seem far of that they would be a bit like this and it's not like the official movies would show us anything about them having a libido.

I have to say, you should stop mentioning chromosomes and testosteron, as it seems out of place in a story taking place way before people figured those out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, the characters' cursing seems a bit clumsy, and I especially think you should stop the word fucking. I don't mind the word or cursing in general, but the word fuck and fucking seems out of place somehow. And you should probably think more about cursing in general if you ask me.

Several small errors in grammar show up in each chapter, an extra proof-reading would probably do wonders.

Still a great and funny read. Hope you keep it up.
Aronim chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
This is funny and interesting and pretty much in character.

Your writing could use a little polish, but an extra proof-reading should fix that.

One noticable error. I think you mean "He had closed his heart to his students" instead of "shut his heart out to his students..."

I'm pretty sure ""shut his heart out to his students..." is simply wrong.

Otherwise, nice work. Keep it up.
AzurexJen S chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
Damn, a love-triangle and a cliffhanger. I'm definitely rooting for Pogress! And if Crane weren't already with Mei Ling-a couple which I adore, actually-I'd be rooting for him and Viper, but Mantis is okay too.

Update soon!

P.S. Can you get Mei Ling back at the Jade Palace again?

P.P.S. Listen to a little music, I recommend something instrumental(classical?)-might get you to relax. Or maybe just some Jack Black CDs. ;)
AzurexJen S chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Holy shit that is hilarious! rofl Operation Waterlily kinda reminds me of the Mulan movie... and I totally saw the girl on girl kissing as soon as you started describing their little, err, escapade.

Good job, awesome chapter.
AzurexJen S chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
OMG! lmao NOT his tail! Ah, poor Tigress, mentally scarred for life... poor me too then actually.
Shrinking Violet chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
lovely story. you are officially one of my favorite writers in the fandom ( and maybe even the whole of ) . all of your one-shots are fun to read but still give me that warm fuzzy feeling i love so much. i feel that the way you wrote the characters was spot on and i wouldnt be shocked if u suddenly revealed u are part of the actual writing staff of the franchise. I hope you update soon.

ever thought of doing a straight up po/tigress oneshot? :) it's my favorite pairing so that would make my day. ( just a suggestion dont take me too seriously)
peacemakr not logged in chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
if i met a guy who hated catfights id KILL him that gay wad
peacemakr to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
alright it was okay ill give ya that
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »