Reviews for Furious
Shrinking Violet chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
lovely story. you are officially one of my favorite writers in the fandom ( and maybe even the whole of ) . all of your one-shots are fun to read but still give me that warm fuzzy feeling i love so much. i feel that the way you wrote the characters was spot on and i wouldnt be shocked if u suddenly revealed u are part of the actual writing staff of the franchise. I hope you update soon.

ever thought of doing a straight up po/tigress oneshot? :) it's my favorite pairing so that would make my day. ( just a suggestion dont take me too seriously)
peacemakr not logged in chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
if i met a guy who hated catfights id KILL him that gay wad
peacemakr to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
alright it was okay ill give ya that
GirlWaterShaman chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Hahahaha xD This one literally made me laugh out loud.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Awww...how sweet. And I learned a little chinese from this chapter!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Oh my gawd xDDD and I always thought Tigress was attracted to Tai Lung.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Lol how cute.
Grindylowe chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
"Po grinned wickedly, raising his arms higher than before. "I'm on drugs!"

And that, right there, is everything that ever needed to happen in KFP fandom. (I thought I was the only one who'd considered a drugs! fic. Party on, Peter.)

But I digress. You left me a very kind review for "Pick Me Up" so i thought I'd mozy over here and see what you're all about. Glad I did! So, what can I say about you, and this, other than it's some of the best writing I've yet read for KFP. Honest, complex, genuinely funny, in character. I love how lively and full of mischief your five are. I love that you fearlessly went "there" in chapter two (oh, I LOL'd.) It's rare that I find writing good enough that I must go to the kitchen and prepare a snack, cause I'm settling in for a good long read, but you have done it, and I hope you do more.

If there is one thing I would change, or hope for, it would be more Shifu, but that's just because I loves me some Shifu. I would really love to see him walk in on one of these college co-ed like situations your five keep getting into, and in his effort to get to know his students better, takes a gigantic hit off a pipe and says "What? You think you kids invented it?" (I mean come on. Oogway probably toked like Gandalf.)

One last thing I will mention, and it involves you personally: I cannot tell you how happy I am to read that you are in med school. That somewhere out there is Dr. Writes Hilarious Kung Fu Panda Fan Fic In His Spare Time. That just makes me so, so very happy.

So, in closing, U DO WRITING GOOD. AYE LUFF YOO.
Spartan-Guy 88 chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Thank you so much for mentioning me!

I did very much enjoy the Holiday Special. There were several things I liked about it: A bit less emphasis on action and more on the overall story, seeing how the characters (Tigress in particular) have changed since the events of the first movie, and expanding more on the relationship between Po and Mr. Ping.

I loved the conversation between Po and Tigress, how she finally apologized to him for treating him the way she did. I'll admit, I also never thought that Po would have never gone to the kitchen to drown his sorrows in food if Shifu and the Five didn't give him such a hard time.

As for the rest of the male members making that salad... while I did expect Monkey and Mantis to do it, I didn't expect Crane to be a part of it as well! I guess everyone has a childish part of them in there somewhere.

Finally, that cheek kiss Viper gave to Po was also unexpected. Then again, it was hinted during the end credits of the first movie that she may have a crush on him. But then that last part with Tigress has me thinking that she's jealous! Can't wait to see where you'll take this. Let me say this though, Po has definitely become quite the ladies man. XD

I know a while back I said I was wary of the upcoming TV now that I've had more time to think about it, I guess I'm willing to set aside the sound-alike voice actors and give it a shot. As long as it lives up to the expectations I have for it, the show may be worth watching after all. But I am still pumped for the sequel that's coming out. Be sure to watch for the pre-Super Bowl spot!
Purpleground chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
lol... it's indeed been a while since you updated this series. Kinda surprise when I see the alert message coming in.

Yep. The KFP Holiday Special is indeed another look into how others would have acted in their much normal days other than getting up straight into the training hall, and start punching. Tigress's personality had been a drastic change to a kind loving girl - I still preferred if she continued to be that hard-to-get-strong-stubborn-elegant lady though as portrayed by some of my favorite fics here.

Still, onto your story.. How it came up, it is quite a heart warming story to read. The pace are slow and peaceful, the conversation between Tigress and Po along the story is simple, and lovely to follow. Boy, am I wanna get myself some dumplings. Tigress is portrayed as a sweet young girl who's trying to undo what she had done wrong. Damn, in your hands, she's too cute to be guilty. Po's still that old goof head trying to shake the tension off. lol. And Crane, Monkey and Mantis... shame on them for making an effort to make a 'disgustincredible' salad with lot of... lettuce leaf... all night.

With that said, that kiss Viper gave Po is definitely devilish... man oh man.. And that last scene... Tigress walking off after seeing Viper kissing him like that, you sure know how to throw a cliffhanger wondering how will Po gonna ended up with.

Overall, good relaxing read. Keep it up.
JoeEngland chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Hooray! Great to have you back, Peter. And thank you for the shout-out! Y'know, I was worried for a while there that you were gone for good. Happens to a lot of fine writers around here. But you're back, and, to give you the best compliment I can think of, I hope the upcoming series and sequel do justice to your lovable stories, which I also look forward to seeing more of.
nievelion chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
First off-awesome to see you back! Glad to know you're all right and doing well, even if RL is really biting you.

Second, this chapter is awesome! Not what I expected to see, based on what you showed me when last we talked-not sure if you are just still trying to rework that, if the special made you want to write this more, or both-but that is good that you can still surprise me.

And this is so well written. Every single character absolutely in character-far better than I have ever done. And damn, you're insightful...I didn't even think about the fact that if the Five hadn't made Po feel bad, he wouldn't have stuffed his face, Shifu wouldn't have caught up, and the training wouldn't have happened. Technically his stuffing his face happened after the night in the kitchen, when Po made fun of Shifu, found out he'd have to face Tai Lung, and that Shifu didn't know how to train him...but Po wouldn't have given up like that if he hadn't been mistreated in the first place (especially by Shifu) so it still counts. There really are no accidents.

I also have to commend you on Tigress and Po. I still can't see them as a couple-Opposites Attract and all, but they are SO different!-but IF it were to happen, I could see it happening the way you did it here. Assuming of course you aren't setting up Po/Viper instead. (Which, even if it is based solely on one kiss to the panda Adversary, has more basis than Pogress.) Either way though, I love their interactions, especially how he was keeping track of how many times she smiled (but pretending he wasn't) and the way she used kung fu to balance all the bowls. Wish I'd thought of that. I expect Dream Works will be doing that with Po, too.

And I don't mind the lack of Tai Lung and Tigress. It's a great pairing but even I admit it has gotten overused now. That, and we've seen just about every workable permutation of it there is, so it should probably be laid to rest. And this is just too good! Not that I think if you were doing something Taigress-related instead it wouldn't be as good as this, but I am happy to get this all the same. :)

Hope to hear from you again soon!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Some of the 'gutter' chapters were a bit... odd, but I still enjoyed them, and they made me laugh. I'll be checking out your TigreLung story, and is that a hint of ViPo I detected at the end of this most recent one? If so, I'm glad that I'm not alone in shipping those two!

I'll be keeping an eye out for more, and I can't wait!
Jedielite chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Wonderful chapter. You captured the feel of the holiday special perfectly and it's always great to see Tigress and Po getting along. I'll be looking forward to what comes next, keep up the excellent work
xcgirl08 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I laughed a little too hard at this one.

It's been a while, but I'd love to see this little series continued! You do an excellent job with both the serious moments and the zany ones, the combination of which being what made the movie so entertaining in the first place.

(And promises of Tai Lung/Tigress, as were made in Chapter Nine, are always good bait for me. XD)
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »