Reviews for Furious
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
The real question is, has Shifu mastered this scroll yet? LMAO
Kippis05 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
And just like a plate of virtual-nachos, that is exactly what you will receive! I thought the last one with Po's 'secret' scroll was drop-dead hilarious, but DAMN was I proven wrong! This, by far, is my favorite one of your shorts thus far, even though I agree with you on the point that this was a tad longer than the others.. But no matter, I enjoyed it right to the last word! This one actually reminded me of the first time I got drunk, and found out from my buddies the next day that I had jumped off of a bunk bed with me shouting at the top of my lungs: Watch me fly!
Luna Goldsun chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Aww, this just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...at the end at least. Lol, it seems to be the general consensus that Tigress is a lightweight; probably not so surprising, considering how uptight and straight-laced she is. But Drunken Boxing...I wonder how Shifu managed to convince her to do that?

Slurred speech aside, I had fun imagining her fighting while completely p*-drunk. Poor thing can't hold her alcohol, and naturally it falls to Shifu to take care of her. They really do have a nice father/daughter dynamic when they try.

This is great stuff, man. I'm so touched you mentioned me here! You're such a sweetie! I'm glad I was able to inspire you to share these. Great stuff. I hope to see more from you, but for heaven's sake, don't kill yourself in med school. Take care, and once again, great stuff!
Luna Goldsun chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
I lol'd so loud, I probably disturbed few trick or treaters. But damn it was worth it. "That's not his tail" LOL!

No wonder Po was sneaking around!

And Tigress' mind going *there* when she remembered Tai Lung had mastered all 10 scrolls... *ponders for a moment, then gets wicked grin* hm...

Ahem, anywho, well done my friend!
FalconMage chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
This was the best chapter yet! Wow! Drunken boxing... Quite useful when the character is in a disillusion state. Quite a lot of chinese movies or kung fu series uses this technique. Like the show named Drunken Master. XD. Shifu being understanding between his student has finally emerged. Took him long enough to know about his student. How can he be so naive and unattentive towards his students like that?

Well written and everything; right from the start till the end. I just can't get a character right being in a drunken state. It's so hard to write. Unless of course, it's an experience that youv'e already had or seen, then it's easy. XD

Oh, and I love the chinese reference. Ma Po Tofu is a nice dish to have but Tofu ain't my cup of tea. Pan sizzling tofu maybe. I love that. ..

I've a few question though, how'd you put in HanYu PinYin in the format? I can't do that. Or maybe my MS Word do not support chinese characters. At least with the intonations, I get what you're saying in the fic. Hmm... What's with Mei Yun? A nickname for Tigress maybe? LOL!

Yup, it's like nachos and it can be very addictive if uncontrolled. Yum... Maybe you can write up about the rest of the five. From the reference I saw in this chapter, about Crane maybe? His lover. Dunno who she is. Crane meeting up with the lucky girl and the rest of the five suddenly chips in and make a whole mess out of things. That would be so funny. Emotions flying and the girl is amused by thier antics. LOL! Great chapter.
Griff4823 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Hah, these are actually pretty good and amusing. Keep up the good work! Mind the generic review, but I'm in a rush. :P
JediGirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
LOL! Poor Tigress! Reading your story (which I loved by the way) I just kept thinking to myself "Oh no, that would have been me!" and my friends would have been like, "Um, (insert my real name here), please stop talking and embarrassing yourself..."

I actually couldn't laugh out loud when I read this because of where I was, so I had to painfully hold it in, RUN to another area, and burst out in laughter there. Yeah, people thought I was a little crazy, but it was worth it.
FalconMage chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
You...have...got...to...be...joking... What on earth was THAT! Why is there a scroll about those push-ups? Is is possible? Is that it? Can he really? Tail? Holy crap! That was really weird yet entertaining at the same time ya' know.

Though I can see one thing is that you do not have a comma after a conversation. This looks much better than your previous chapter; much much better looking. I'm amazed at how good this is. But seriously, can um, can I learn it? XD. I'm kinda curious about this, um, Technique you talk about.
BuddhaBooty chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Oh...My...Buddha.

All I can think of now is how Grand Master Oogway was a master of all forms of Kung Fu...

...

FTW? Srsly, I think you are the most bodacious, awesome, open-minded, and wickedly perverted person I've ever had the pleasure to speak with, even online! You rock! Too blinded by your awesomeness to search for grammar right now, plus now I've gor Awerewolf's flu (d'ya think it's possible to catch a flu online?) and feel like my brain might just implode from sick ickyness.

Thank you for making my day, I love this, and you!

PEoaS
BuddhaBooty chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Love it! You set it up so perfectly I felt like if I didn't get to finish reading the story, annoying sisters keep f*ing with the internet connection, I was seriously gonna go Tigress on someone! It's so clever, how you have the two guys acting like smart, love-stricken idiots. You got their characters perfectly! But, did Crane have his door open or something? That last bit where Viper went in was a little unclear. Overall, I give it a 9 out of 10! And fave!
FalconMage chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh... This me likey. You know, I've never heard of Viper having a tattoo before. Huh, definitely must have missed that out. Let me check and see later. Crane and Mantis trying to draw up Viper's tattoo? Well, kinky? Need there be any straighter lines? Or maybe some curves here and there on her smooth scal body. XD

Great start on this Kung Fu Panda fic! I'm serious but about the punctuation. You seem to put in a comma after every sentence. Why is that? If I'm not mistaken, there shouldn't be any commas after a dialogue. Either it's in the conversation, or before it. Never after. I may be wrong but this is what I know of. Keep on making one-shot if you like but having a nice, good strong plot might be good. Start off a good story with more chapters. I think you can do it.
Kippis05 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I found this very entertaining! And of course, let me be the first to welcome you to the archive.. I particularly enjoy your style of writing, and can't wait to see what you have planned next.

(And as a side note, Viper IS a badass for having that tattoo!)
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9