Reviews for Coming Home
The Critic chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
wait, Isabel's room is in the palace, is it not? what the hell is even going on?
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Yay! Finally updated! Good storyline so far.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
So, um, sorry bout the whole "UPDATE!" thing. sometimes forcefulness is the way to go though, you know? This was awesome, and happens to be the only Airman fic I'm reading, mainly because this one looked interesting, and it happened after the end of the book. Most are in the middle. Um, I think that's it. BYYYYYYYYYYYE!

xXKodyXx
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I am so mad at you. It's been almost a year and you haven't updated. What's wrong with you. I really want to read the rest of this. It's so awesome, and i love Airman. Please write more.

xXKodyXx
AnAngelicDevil chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I just finished Airman and wanted to read a fan fiction after the book. Even though, I've only read the first chapter of yours, I'm impressed. Just what I was looking for. Can't wait to read the rest. :)
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Good. Idk what else to say; I'm a horrible reviewer. Just one little correction: her name is Isabella.
adventure prince chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
good chapter you could try to make them longer thought
Clydelives chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
This is a good story. Are you ever going to update?
Hagakure chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Linus went to Glasgow with Conor

hooray, Conor reunited with Isabella, huzzah
reading-rider chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I'm enjoying your story, and am glad to see you post again. You've got a nice adventure started here - please continue with it.
adventure prince chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
conor better live threw this
I Am Imagination chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
That was a definitely interesting start. I hope you will continue.
adventure prince chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
oh no
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
8D! Yes, my exceedingly long reviews w/ way to many things to say. yeah.