Reviews for IchixRuki Tale of Two Worlds
KeyofAce chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
That was an amazing story, it had humour, drama, family, action and was just a warm story :) i wish i still had chapters to read before going to bed to be honest, im really sad its over :(
ninjas-are-everywhere chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Taro wouldn't be able to go to the Soul Society even considering who his parents are!
RukiaDeathberry chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
seriously sitting in Ichigo's lap during class and then clinging onto his waist. It's more than OOC. It started off well though
Sergeant Daniel chapter 29 . 2/2/2010
This is one of my favorite storys EVER. I have read this Three times already. Any way thanks for an awsome story.
KoukiKibo chapter 29 . 10/30/2009
Lol! Love the story. You should make a sequal About Taro and Aijo. Maybe -the umm... you know... But anyways, I loved it!
moonlitephox chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
I like to story so far..the only thing that is taking away from it for me are the numerous grammatical and spelling errors. but the story is cute...
Revolation chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Perfect. i've been looking for a ichigoxrukia family fic for a while that is actually long. thanks.

*favorites*
Ezzaria26 chapter 29 . 3/17/2009
That was hilarious. Amazing, and funny. I would look over some of the chapters where there are some typos, such as occasionally you mix up through and threw. Otherwise, great story. I love this couple, and I love this story just as much. The ending is nice too. What is it with these people and knocking? It's a mystery never to be solved.

I guess there isn't going to be a sequel, but one could hope...

Doesn't matter. Great job. You have a great sense of humor when it comes to Bleach.
Mourning Raven chapter 28 . 1/28/2009
AWESOME!
racooncity chapter 29 . 12/26/2008
this. is. the. longest. bleach. fanfiction. i. have! *cheers* nice work! i wonder how long did you managed to finish this! i copied all to microsoft word and when i saw the pages... 206, i almost fainted.
tekaro chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
i like the idea but this thing needs major work. i have gotten this far by excusing somethings. you have the right idea but the wording and consistency suck. you should think about going back over it. like i said, it's a good concept, but the telling needs work. sorry if this offends.
sayume214 chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
BRAVO! THAT WAS WONDERFUL! YOU'RE TRULY GREAT! thank you so much for this! You've inspired me to not give up on my fic ('cause it's gonna be long too, lol) I also want to thank you for writting so beautifully about love, nothing gross, only true love. This is to be the best ichiruki fanfic ever, so far... Please, don't ever quit. You truly made me feel the love between those two. Although, I do want them together, i hope ichigo doesn't grow old-looking... lol. thanks a million!
thisaccounthasbeencancelled1 chapter 29 . 10/19/2008
lol! they never have any "alone time" do they
sayume214 chapter 19 . 10/19/2008
It's pretty late now, otherwise, I'd continue on. Sorry I haven't reviewed on any of the previous chapters. I loved every one of them! This is the most realistic fic ever! I know that's just how those two would be living like if they got married, which I hope does happen. This is a good fic. Your style is wonderful! Thank you so much for this.
thisaccounthasbeencancelled1 chapter 28 . 10/17/2008
ya! this was good but im sad it ended