Reviews for Fresh Tears Over Old Griefs
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Great story! I'm sad that my favorite sister and brother from twilight died:( Still great job.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
"Life's just different without someone calling you a pedophile."

So true.
Katherine Von Karma chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm crying T.T It's so sad and beautiful :( Two brothers and one destiny :(
Ally chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You killed my 2 favorite characters yet i still managed to love the story. GOSH! your a good writer :)
skarpia chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aw..so sad! good story tho :(
sectemsempra chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
M'kay, I just read this for the second time and I finally got the ending. It just all clicked. And then I burst into tears, my family thinks I'm crazy. Thanks for that.

You killed Leah.

You killed Seth.

You killed my favorite characters, and I still love it!

Major kudos for writing this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! one-shot.
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
brilliant, just brilliant
laratoncita chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Pardon my language, put THIS. WAS. FUCKING. AMAZING.

It was so deep, so- so true, and so fucking creepy- I mean, this is just perfect.

I love that Seth pinned the blame on Sam. Although I think of Emily as the blame even more so. That bitch...

Yeah, I think her middle name could be Elizabeth, it fits. I also did a story where they name their daughter after Leah (not to this extent though) and she sort of almost tries to kill Emily (in her mind, though, not in 'real life'), however, seeing as Leah has been through so much, and that they didn't bother to even TELL her, this is much more realistic.

Wonderful story, I'm adding this to my Favs if it isn't on it already.
Roxanna Black chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i was crying, then laughing at that pedophile part, then crying again. but who is seth refering to at the end
megs00 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
that was like awesoeme but sad. going on my fav list!1
Luv4Uncas chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
What a horrible way to go for both Leah and Seth. She couldn't handle it anymore and he couldn't handle not having her in his life, so sad. Still beautiful!
kate chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
i cant believe sam would do such a thing! ugh! leah isn't as strong as she makes everyone think she is. eveyone has their limits. i'm surprised she lasted so long.
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
im not gonna say poor leah.

im not gonna say she deserved it.

im gonna say poor seth.

amazing.

leah suicides are the best
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this was amazingly written, and incredibly sad. I really love it, though. good job.
Team Edwacob lover of both chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG some clear water crap was coming from my eyes as I read this lol. You wrote that really well.