Reviews for Brainy's Homecoming
PokeSpeBanette chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
you said the next chapter would be up by Christmas or easter. it's way past both. four years in fact. I love this story and I wanna see how it ends!
litra chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
like where this is going but honestly i have no idea how you're going to wrap this all up in only one more chapter. can't wait to read it.
SaphiraTheDragon chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
continue soon this is very good and funny and full of plot twists, update soon.
Thomas S chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Just to nitpick: Why would Saturn Girl suspect she was pregnant? When she sensed a mind forming inside her, she should know beyond doubt she was pregnant.
Storm Arashi chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Finally an update!

So Superman's blood is perfect for treatment. Coolness.

Update soon!
Enchantress257 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Hopefully you'll have it written by Christmas, until its posted I'll be waiting :)
Nagasha chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Gasp, is that... a plot? Please update!
Kishimaru Rose chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
This is actually good. Not to say I think its bad, but most stories that have homecomings of people or extend the series into wild adventures tend to, well suck. But this is realy good! I love that SG is prego and LL's the daddy!~ You should add Kel-El to the mix and MAKE himtake care of Brainy. (I would totally laugh at that, cause whenever they fight or have moments it just cracks me up!~) Keep going, cause when the plot and writing are this good, I tend to want even more. :X
pandarkspell chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
I've been meaning to comment on this for a while. heh. _" I love this story, and how you have the Substitutes in it. They're awesome...hum...well I should be doing homework now. So I'll stop saying random things. Great story! love it, love it, love it!
Lillywhitecherub chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
nice cliff hanger, keep up the good work i loved the chapter, and you kept your promise. :)
piegirl chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
:o it just keeps getting better and better. thanks for mentioning was so cool keep it up
The Violet Rose chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Updating the day before New Year's, you are true to your promises. :) I'm a little confused on "thinking only of her husband-to-be and the father of her child." Does that mean that they're engaged? Let's just hope that it doesn't turn out like most young pregnancies; where the father bails. Though that would be kinda hard since they live in the same place... Anyway, who is this "Intergalactic Mechalon Patrol"? Marching around like they own the place?

Anyway great chapter, and update soon! :)
TheEclipse chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Its nice to see the Subs written so well, and they deserve more respect, no? Your descriptions and style are awesome, please update soon! Oh and happy new year! X
Devilbunny chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Evil cliffhanger yet again, and thank you for thanking us non members:) A lot seems to be happening, you can almost feel everyones stress. I must know whats to come, update soon!
valerie21601 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
WOW! The Sub's part you really, really got down to a T! I was laughing so hard! Maybe you could do a Legion Sub solo story later?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »