Reviews for Old Enough to Know
The Auburn Girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh my God...this was amazing! Fabulously paced and overall, an AMAZING, cute little snippet!
Graham'sGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aw this story is heart breakingly good and I love it
DarkBrightness chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was great! I loved moving through the years and watching ZuZu grow up. Well donPr
austheke chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
AW. Sad but satisfying, in the way a good life is. This was a good life.
ashes on the ground chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
YAY A SAPPY BUT NOT FLUFFY AND NOT DEPRESSING ZUTARA FIC!

faved.
Chasing Constellations chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awwwww, this is so cute! Happy, awkward, sad, and funny. I like how you recapped his years during The Last Airbender but also went on to write about his later years and his earlier ones too!
songs chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Goosebumps. Just. Breathtaking.
Dani4Short chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Beautiful.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
So fucking beautiful. I nearly cried! Phenomenal job.
einsodair chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I don't know why this hasn't gotten more reviews. Great job!
themaskedgoddess chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It's not fair how you can write so nicely. :((
MTBlack chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh, you've just make me cry. Maybe because it's almost xmas, but I don't think that it's the only.

It's a such a little, marvelous masterpiece ! Couldn't help but love it :) Thanks for sharing it :) It's amazing, I love Zuko and I love this storyline you made for him, picking the right events, the rights, you're awesome. I really enjoyed it! :) Thanks Merry Xmas! :)
whattup'penguin chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wooooow, first i want to say I love Zutara! (: Second, I FLIPPIN' LOVE YOUR STORIES! Or One Shots. The style you put this in is simple yet intricate in it's own way. It makes you think that life does go by too fast, but it has many pleasures and happiness within it. This was a great... i dont know what to call it because it's not a story... one shot. It's cute and to the point. Muchas Gracias for the one shot!
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This piece managed to make me feel nostalgic, hopeful, scared, relieved...It reminds me a bit of that song "100 Years" by Five for Fighting, which always seems to make me cry.

Brilliant work.
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is so beautiful. I love this story. :)

Jo