Reviews for The Art of Balance
too-much-inspiration chapter 20 . 4/24
It doesn't so much as fix itself as get fixed by a demon. I wonder if Dean ever read that paper during the canon period? I imagine there are many moments where he may be tempted to. It always reminds me a bit of Lord of the Rings Sam. Family's are lucky to have Deans, just as Frodo wouldn't have succeeded without his Sam. Of course Dean also tends to have a hard time when he founds himself without his Sam. Thank you for posting!
Aparajitha chapter 20 . 3/26
This is amazing! Thank you.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 20 . 1/7
' The balance in their family is Dean. John felt certain Sam's life was unbalanced without his brother. '

Damn right That's so True !

This is One of the Greatest of the Bestest Winchester Family fic with so much progress and development knowledge of Family Relationship EVER !

I want to say so many thing, but my phone battery was so low.

So...

I just want and need to say that I Freaking LOVE IT !

*BIG THUMBS UP*
Asha Davis chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
in the state i work in you can work at age 14 and 13 with a parent
Cynthia chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. No need for a monster hunt to move the story along. Thank you for posting it. BTW, I read it in Dec. 2014. :)
general yumi chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I really love this story! Even if I wanted to see Jess meet John and Dean. Great job on this story! I was so into this story I almost missed the bus to get to school this morning trying to finish a chapter of this story. *sheepishly rubs back of head* Thank you so much for sharing this story! *bows gratefully*
hunenka chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
It's rare to find an appreciated!Dean fic that doesn't end up being too cheesy or too sugary, but you definitely managed to pull it off. I loved all three Winchesters in this fic, and I also really enjoyed the outsider POV. Plus this was deliciously long, so I was very happy :-)

This was a very enjoyable read. Thank you!
pipinheart chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Loved it!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I wish our family had a Dean.
Fitz-Leo chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
God, this story filled me with so much joy and feel good emotions. I love these kinds of stories. Everyone always gets lost with one set of emotions for the Winchesters. Dean overprotective, man-whoring ass, Sam whiny, unappreciative and damn near flaky, and then John absentee, cold and calculating revenge seeker. We usually only ever see that cracked up to eleven for this characters. It's all so one dimensional and kind of boring after awhile.

But your story; so dynamic and three dimensional. Everyone is so much more, you know? It's really beautiful to see the Winchesters as a whole for once. A family, that, while not perfect fit together and still love one another.

Good job! I loved read this, definitely my all time favorite.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
gah read this when i was supposed to do hw

it was still good
Little13Silence chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
The summery does give this story justice, great work! XD
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Wonderful writing and plot! You did the characters justice.
unknown2most chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
I can't find the words to describe this story, it's so good. It's funny. It's touching. The way you tie everything together.
squidgy78 chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
Oh my god this story is absolutely amazing ! The ending is so perfect I love it ! :):):)