Reviews for The Art of Balance
Rababaz chapter 20 . 8/30
It was a really beautiful story :)
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 6/24
I know this is old but I Just started reading it. It is super cute, I loved John's input
melu chapter 20 . 6/23
oh my heart :c
MarissaTodd chapter 20 . 4/28
I feel like there should be a sequel to this, but I don't see anything more you could give to the story. It's beautiful.
It's legal to work at 14 in MA.
CarryOnMyWaywardDaughters chapter 1 . 2/3
I love this story. Love the comparing of dean and john. I love how in character everyone is. It's a well put together fic, and I really enjoyed it!
MarenMary93 chapter 20 . 12/3/2015
GREAT STORY! Thanks for letting us read this!
Just beautiful!
MarenMary93 chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Tough guys lying about why they look like they've been through a grinder... All because of Dean!

Love this story, I know it's old... I know...
But I just read through 16 chapters straight, without time to comment... Which I believe is a new personal record...
The story is GREAT, thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
Love it. Its so much longer than other family fics ive seen. Usually I see a bunch of good oneshots it was stellar to read a long one!
Elise chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
I really enjoyed this fic, I was worried we wouldn't get to read Sam's essay at the end, but we did! Cheers ;)
Dean reads the essay when Sam is gone. Oh Lord D: It's simultaneously adorable and painful...and depressing because we know what lies ahead for our boys :/
thanks a lot for writing this and for sharing!
Elise chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Hey there! Really like this fic, you've done a really good job so far and I bet the rest of it is as good ;)
What does Sam mean "I'm going to carry your spare piece"? Help I'm not American, I get lost with your slang you probably won't answer, doesn't matter that much, just in case you would add a footnote or something for later readers (idk )... I suppose it means Dean's gun? o_O
anyway, thanks for sharing!
enchanted nightingale chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Brilliant!
enchanted nightingale chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Loved it!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 20 . 4/24/2015
It doesn't so much as fix itself as get fixed by a demon. I wonder if Dean ever read that paper during the canon period? I imagine there are many moments where he may be tempted to. It always reminds me a bit of Lord of the Rings Sam. Family's are lucky to have Deans, just as Frodo wouldn't have succeeded without his Sam. Of course Dean also tends to have a hard time when he founds himself without his Sam. Thank you for posting!