Reviews for The Art of Balance
Sona14 chapter 20 . 6/4
thank you for your work, I really enjoyed it!
I love 'your' Dean, he is such a sweer big brother! I like it that all people in you story have a lot of facets and more than one big character-traide, like real people. Their motives and relationships are different for each individual and I love it that you can recognices in the way you write whose perspective it is at the moment as well as the way they think and formulate their thoughts and speaking changes for the perspective. The conclusions about the things happening as well as other characters have always a solid link to the characters history and/or what knowledge they gain at the moment through observations. The characters also react according to this and I didn't feel any of them act out of character.
I also like it that John is a human and not just an ars*hole who doesn't think.
Little Sam was sweet and I like it that he isn't an obnoxious and ignorant dumb teen but can see reasons and cares.
Again, thank you for your work and time. I appreciate it greatly!
Sincerely, Sona

PS the conclusion and that Dean kept the paper is a sweet and heart warming headcanaon!
KToon chapter 20 . 4/16
AMAZING story. Everything was just so perfect, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for writing, hon. 3
Kate chapter 20 . 2/2
I read this story again for the countless time, and I still love it. Thank you for writing it!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 20 . 1/15
Very good. I love it.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 1/14
Poor Sam. He's got a lot of catching up to do.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2017
I loved this. It was such a nice story!
Kathy chapter 20 . 10/6/2017
Wonderful well written story, thoroughly enjoyed it, felt authentic, and I like 'this John'. smart plot, thank you
Kenziedawn chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I Absolutely love your story, it's nice to see John not it's such a bad light but also how the relationship between Dean and Sam was during their younger years before the show started! Thanks so much for such an enjoyable read! I would definitely recommend!
Lisa Smithers chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
Excellent, excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Kiki1770 chapter 20 . 6/8/2017
Wow, that was a great story! It's nice to read a story where CPS isn't a bitch. Gotta love Dean in this one.
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 20 . 3/15/2017
Love your style of writing and the characterization in the story. Gives them a lot more emotions than available in the series.
bagelcat1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
Aw, you made me tear up. I like seeing John as a parent - flawed or not. Poor little Sam, if only he and John could communicate better. Great writing.
So-Many-Ships-It's-An-Armada chapter 20 . 2/16/2017
Okay so this whole story is really frigging cute and I love the suspense build up with all 6 guys you did, it really puts you on edge. Also PLOT TWIST with the principal and CPS guy!
Anya3grace chapter 20 . 2/13/2017
Can I just say how much I LOVE this story? You have done an amazing job and they really feel like canon. I really want them to make an episode out of this!x
ManicTater chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
This was freaking awesome. Loved it. Great characterizations.