Reviews for The Art of Balance
GuidingHand chapter 20 . 12/19/2021
I wish I could have read the whole essay, but other than that, great story!
GuidingHand chapter 14 . 12/18/2021
So many people out for Sam in so many ways. I hope Dean gets to read the unedited copy.
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 12/16/2021
Aw, poor Dean! Lovin' the story!
smith.jennifer1972 chapter 20 . 7/13/2021
I absolutely loved this story! When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it! Not many stories had done that to me and most all of them had Dean & smut! You're writing is so amazing, it just draws you in! You capture all 3 of them so perfectly, their personalities, the way they talk, everything! I felt like I just got to see-Supernatural The Early Years.
So sad that it's over but so freaking happy that I found this! You're Awesome!
smith.jennifer1972 chapter 10 . 7/4/2021
I love the game Sam & Dean are running on Principle Jones
smith.jennifer1972 chapter 9 . 7/4/2021
This is so interesting, all the past details and all shit with the principle thinking he needs to get CPS involved, I can picture it all so well w/yr perfect details, I feel like I'm watching a movie!
I thought those guys watching Sam was his old bully & his friends, but now I see it's the ones that Dean beat the shit out of! This is bad, real bad, for all Involved, especially when Dean finds out!
smith.jennifer1972 chapter 8 . 7/4/2021
I love Sam's thought at the end! Did Dad control this family or did Dean?!
smith.jennifer1972 chapter 6 . 7/4/2021
I'm so into this & loving it! I can't wait to find out what went down so bad that John decided Dean should become emancipated at 17 and also Sam's legal guardian! I swear, they should have had them like this in the show, it just makes even more sense with how Dean is w/Sam!
smith.jennifer1972 chapter 4 . 7/4/2021
I am loving this so much! I really love how I can sit back and watch Sam & Dean take care of each other in their own way Even though Dean thinks it's his job to take care of Sammy, which he does an awesome job at, Sammy does the exact same thing for him! In the end, all they have is each other really & they know it!
Hadi77 chapter 20 . 5/23/2021
Amazing. I love it.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2021
This was really good, thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2020
Surely Sam bangs demons and starts the apocalypse, betraying his brother countless times and manipulating him Dean into thinking everything is his fault, Sam will surely have fans that drool over him because they can’t think for themselves and see how evil Sam is.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2020
Dean is so sadly expendable in the eyes of everyone, especially Sam,John and every fan of the show.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
Hate Sam. After learning how great Dean is, and learning at least John cares, Sam ditches them with no goodbye or warning a few years later. But that Sam’s main trait:abandoner
NightHunterDeath chapter 20 . 3/18/2019
Goddang it Sam, why would Dean call you on HIS birthday? People don't even do that with people on good terms, because they want to see if they're going to do it on their own. And since your sort of estranged, he's definitely not calling because he thinks your mad at him. (I really want a scene where Sam finds out that Dean drew up the papers.) I'm just thinking about Dean getting custody happening in canon and Sam never knowing about it. After he turned 18, would he have ever found out about it? In any digging of info? Because Dean and John definitely aren't going to say anything.