Reviews for The Art of Balance
Type your review for this chapter here...
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 8/26
Love it. Its so much longer than other family fics ive seen. Usually I see a bunch of good oneshots it was stellar to read a long one!
Elise chapter 20 . 8/13
I really enjoyed this fic, I was worried we wouldn't get to read Sam's essay at the end, but we did! Cheers ;)
Dean reads the essay when Sam is gone. Oh Lord D: It's simultaneously adorable and painful...and depressing because we know what lies ahead for our boys :/
thanks a lot for writing this and for sharing!
Elise chapter 15 . 8/12
Hey there! Really like this fic, you've done a really good job so far and I bet the rest of it is as good ;)
What does Sam mean "I'm going to carry your spare piece"? Help I'm not American, I get lost with your slang you probably won't answer, doesn't matter that much, just in case you would add a footnote or something for later readers (idk )... I suppose it means Dean's gun? o_O
anyway, thanks for sharing!
enchanted nightingale chapter 20 . 7/20
enchanted nightingale chapter 11 . 7/20
Loved it!
too-much-inspiration chapter 20 . 4/24
It doesn't so much as fix itself as get fixed by a demon. I wonder if Dean ever read that paper during the canon period? I imagine there are many moments where he may be tempted to. It always reminds me a bit of Lord of the Rings Sam. Family's are lucky to have Deans, just as Frodo wouldn't have succeeded without his Sam. Of course Dean also tends to have a hard time when he founds himself without his Sam. Thank you for posting!
Aparajitha chapter 20 . 3/26
This is amazing! Thank you.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 20 . 1/7
' The balance in their family is Dean. John felt certain Sam's life was unbalanced without his brother. '

Damn right That's so True !

This is One of the Greatest of the Bestest Winchester Family fic with so much progress and development knowledge of Family Relationship EVER !

I want to say so many thing, but my phone battery was so low.

I just want and need to say that I Freaking LOVE IT !

Asha Davis chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
in the state i work in you can work at age 14 and 13 with a parent
Cynthia chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. No need for a monster hunt to move the story along. Thank you for posting it. BTW, I read it in Dec. 2014. :)
general yumi chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I really love this story! Even if I wanted to see Jess meet John and Dean. Great job on this story! I was so into this story I almost missed the bus to get to school this morning trying to finish a chapter of this story. *sheepishly rubs back of head* Thank you so much for sharing this story! *bows gratefully*
hunenka chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
It's rare to find an appreciated!Dean fic that doesn't end up being too cheesy or too sugary, but you definitely managed to pull it off. I loved all three Winchesters in this fic, and I also really enjoyed the outsider POV. Plus this was deliciously long, so I was very happy :-)

This was a very enjoyable read. Thank you!
pipinheart chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Loved it!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I wish our family had a Dean.