Reviews for The Art of Balance
I loved this. It was such a nice story!
Kathy chapter 20 . 10/6
Wonderful well written story, thoroughly enjoyed it, felt authentic, and I like 'this John'. smart plot, thank you
Kenziedawn chapter 1 . 6/28
I Absolutely love your story, it's nice to see John not it's such a bad light but also how the relationship between Dean and Sam was during their younger years before the show started! Thanks so much for such an enjoyable read! I would definitely recommend!
Lisa Smithers chapter 20 . 6/13
Excellent, excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Kiki1770 chapter 20 . 6/8
Wow, that was a great story! It's nice to read a story where CPS isn't a bitch. Gotta love Dean in this one.
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 20 . 3/15
Love your style of writing and the characterization in the story. Gives them a lot more emotions than available in the series.
bagelcat1 chapter 2 . 2/17
Aw, you made me tear up. I like seeing John as a parent - flawed or not. Poor little Sam, if only he and John could communicate better. Great writing.
So-Many-Ships-It's-An-Armada chapter 20 . 2/16
Okay so this whole story is really frigging cute and I love the suspense build up with all 6 guys you did, it really puts you on edge. Also PLOT TWIST with the principal and CPS guy!
Anya3grace chapter 20 . 2/13
Can I just say how much I LOVE this story? You have done an amazing job and they really feel like canon. I really want them to make an episode out of this!x
ManicTater chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
This was freaking awesome. Loved it. Great characterizations.
Rababaz chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
It was a really beautiful story :)
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
I know this is old but I Just started reading it. It is super cute, I loved John's input
melu chapter 20 . 6/23/2016
oh my heart :c
MarissaTodd chapter 20 . 4/28/2016
I feel like there should be a sequel to this, but I don't see anything more you could give to the story. It's beautiful.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
It's legal to work at 14 in MA.