Reviews for The Art of Balance
charming2drew chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Oh my word. This was so good! Seriously, amazing work! I love it! :)
Elliesmeow chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Loved the conclusion. It still makes me sad and a little angry that Sam chose to shut his brother out of his life in favor of normal whist he was at Stanford. He's lucky enough to have a Dean but he forgets to appreciate him.

I'm just glad Dean still has that paper and that he and his dad were spending some quality family time together, Winchester-style.

Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
Aimed mischief chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.
happycabbage75 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
A picture perfect conclusion. Very nicely done, showing the separation, but the underlying love and loss.
ziggy.uk chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
So sad this great story has come to an end, but what an awesome chapter you finished with.

Not surprised Sam got an A for his paper and that Mr Moore noted at the end of it that he wished he had a 'Dean' in his family! And good that Mr Moore encouraged Sam not to copy out the paper correcting the errors, but hand it to Dean as it was. Lovely too that he did a copy for Sam for their dad.

Great idea ending this story with Sam now at college and Dean still having the paper, which he regularly read. And perfect that both father and son would go check on Sam together after celebrating Dean's birthday.

It would be interesting if Mr Moore who marked the essay turned out to be a distant relative to Jessica Moore!

A fantastic story, thanks for sharing it with us!
rholou chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
great end to a great story, i like the way you brought it round to the beginning of the show, nicely done.
Jenmm31 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Best. Story. Ever. Not a doubt in my mind:)

I'm super sad that it had to end...but the ending was perfect. Excellent job! I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Rhesa chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Another wonderful story. I really love all your stuff, and this beautiful slice of britherly love was no exception. Thanks for sharing
anjali23sk chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
WOW! i loved it! and i even loved john! grt ending! but sadly...now i cant say "can't wait to read the next ch." r u writing another one?
SingleMinded chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
I love the ending. Perfect one to end a story even it's kinda hang in there but we know what happened next in the pilot.

So, what's next? I mean your project? Is there any DeanCentric story for me to read? I'll be waiting :D
Bessie chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Wow, this is such a great story! I love Dean, he is my favourite Winchester, and I love the way you write him! I have been following this story from the begining, and just wanted to say how much I have loved it, and looked forward to a new chapter each week. definitely a highlight of my week! It wud be great if u continued writing this, maybe a Dean POV on "Dead Man's Blood"? Brilliant writing
deangirl1 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Well, I was dreading the last chapter because I've so enjoyed this story, but this chapter was fantastic. I'm so glad that Sam's teacher convinced him to give Dean and John the unedited versions - he had a good point. Also, Dean really needed to see that comment! I loved the final scene the best - especially the description of Dean playing pool... But so nice to see John in such a nice light - next week's epi has me a little worried where canon may be taking John...
M1ndb3nd chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
All I can say is that I love you and hate you!

Lol. Not really. I'm a uni student and I have two small assignments due by midnight tonight and for some stupid reason I decided to have a break today by reading a bit of fanfiction.

Knew it was a mistake to open up your story... because I then couldn't stop reading it! The past 5hrs I've spent reading your story, with my uni work still in front of me! lol. I tried to close it and continue with my studies at one point, but I couldn't stop thinking about it! haha! I had to open it up again coz I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate til I finished your story.

I so fell in love with your story, you built the characters beautifully! The only weird thing I found was Sam's huge appetite (considering we never see him eat on the show!lol!) But that's easy to overlook coz he's younger and because it was a fantastic, great story! So much so, that I'm reviewing for you! (I'm quite a mean person, I think, coz I rarely leave reviews.)

So be proud! And I hope you don't mind, but I've got you saved as a favourites page of mine so I can come back and read the rest of your stories later (maybe when I have no uni assignments due tho! hahaha!)

Don't stress for me tho, I'm sure I'll get them in on time! Just didn't plan for it to be 5pm and me having done nothing yet!

Cheers for the entertainment!

Fletty
charis-kalos chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
I LOVE MY STORY! *hugs it hard* At some point soon I'll print it out and it can join my hard copies of 'Lil' Sammy' and 'Murphy's Law'. I really enjoyed reading other people's comments, too. I'm so glad so many people appreciated and enjoyed this.

This was a fabulous ordination present - thank you LOTS!
L5472 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
LMAO personal chauffeur my butt, Dean! Don't get used to it.. *waggles finger*

Aww...i'm glad Dean enjoyed the paper and took it to heart! *hugs*

M loved it. Sam's right. They're lucky to have a Dean!
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »