Reviews for Past ghost!
lily moonlight chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
It was very nice to read a happy ending to the story :) You have done a great job! It's lovely to read that Mac and Stella have a family together and are happy :)
BnBfanatic chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
I like your story but have one suggestion: you repeat character names a million times in the story when you should alternate with words like; he, him, or Taylor instead of saying Mac everytime. Or she, her, etc when referring to Stella. If you are not sure when to substitute these other options just grab a Beta reader to pop through each chapter before you post and have them proof read it for you. I hope you don't mine my suggestion cuz I don't mean it as anything other than a helpful tip. :-)
lily moonlight chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Hello :) Thank you for your note to me. I enjoyed helping you with the chapter. It is good and it's nice to see that Mac and Stella are going to have a happy time in Hawaii!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 22 . 10/6/2010
awww, that was such a sweet chapter. update soon!
BnBfanatic chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
I just found your story - nice plot! But I would like to suggest you look into using a beta reader to read it and help you just fix a few things. For one thing you say everyone's names WAY too often. Like in Chapter 15 alone I swear the name Mac appears in one section abut 30 times. It is ok to say Mac in first sentence but then refer to "Mac" as "he" or "him" for the rest of the paragraph. I only tell you this to help you be a better writer and not meant to make you feel bad. I write too and am always looking for ways to improve. HAPPY WRITING! :-) send me a PM if you want to know how to get a beta reader to help. They won't change your story, only make it better!
rocksmacked chapter 22 . 9/18/2010
WOW! Oh,man It's beautiful! I'm glad Mac is alive and I'm happy Mac and Stella will going to leave tomorrow in Hawaii! YAY! I can't wait for! I did catch up with this chapter! :)
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 21 . 7/1/2009
yay! update soon!
chrysalis escapist chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
Nice! I really liked to see them all waiting patiently, and understanding. Loved that Stella thought of sending them a message, and thanking them.

I thought it was cute how Danny flattered Lindsay.

Loved this bit here 'I am happy and I would even tell the world you are my one and only beloved man.' and also that they were all together so close.

LOVED Sid's memory! And the change of POV in it, I thought that made it more intense. Also loved how he comforted Adam, that was so sweet, and I think they really can be like father and son.

This was another lovely line 'Mac's home was ready for Mac to come home with Stella.', loved it for how simply it showed that they are now together.

Loved the thoughts about Mac being a good godfather, father, ... because he is a good man. Also loved that for Stella Mac would do anything, including showing his emotions :) I'm sure he'll eventually be able to tell her about the teddy bear too.

And I'm also really glad that he's home.
chrysalis escapist chapter 20 . 6/20/2009
I loved the beginning with the tree, I agree with Stella that it's a 'great place where to be and to talk'. And also that it will do Mac very good to talk.

And I loved that he kissed her and how he felt about that :). It was nice that you had him thinking of her as his princess and her of him as her knight on a white horse. And I really liked Stella thinking that she won't let him give up, and also that she can be very stubborn too, indeed :).

I loved that Stella shared her secret, the story of Anabella, with him. And how the guardian angel seemed to be for her what the teddy bear might be for him.

I'm really glad that Mac told Stella about what Laura had done to him, I think the more he talks about her the less power Laura will have over him. Also loved that he told her about Claire and Karen.

And I really loved how they supported each other, and of course the thought of having children. Lovely thought too of walking on and see what the future brings. And I loved how you ended with them holding hands as they walk to the car :).

This was a beautiful line that fits them perfectly 'Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship, united forever in love.'
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
aw, what a beautiful chapter! update soon!
lily moonlight chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
Good chapter, it was very emotional, with both Mac and Stella sharing some of the pain they have had in their past. Good that they were able to talk to each other. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
good chapter, love the smacked! update soon!
lily moonlight chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
Great chapter, thanks for the update! A really lovely chapter, it was so sweet seeing Lindsay and Danny cooking for Mac, and I loved these lines too, 'Mac and Stella were together in the park, holding hands, walking and looking at how all life was waking up from winter’s sleep.

Spring has come to New York and love to Mac’s and Stella’s hearts.'
chrysalis escapist chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
Lovely chapter :).

I loved that they all want to make Mac's homecoming nice. Flack's comment was very fitting :). And Adam's music choice was great.

I loved that the weather outside was beautiful, and the smile on Mac's face, brought on by his thoughts about Stella. And again the thoughts of Karen, that was very intense.

The change to the flashback to his suffering at the warehouse was well done. I loved that Claire was there for him again to help him through. And Stella of course, I loved how she sensed something was wrong and looking for a place to stop the car. Very intense her thoughts about how this is now affecting Mac during the day too. I really liked the link to the title with that Laura is now really a past ghost haunting Mac.

I loved the thought that they will build the future together. And the way you wrote Stella bringing Mac back from this nighmare, the bombardement of kisses and words, beautiful. Also beautiful how he could feel her. I'm glad that he could talk about what had happened to him. Loved that they took a walk in the park, and the little compliment for Stella Mac wrapped into his agreeing to that.

Again a beautiful last line, profound, and I loved how it also reflected that they love each other with their hearts and souls.
chrysalis escapist chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
I really liked this chapter!

The reference to the title was really good. Very glad that he sees that Laura is gone, but nevertheless knowing that the experience will haunt him. Glad too that he knows Stella is there to support him, it was a lovely detail that Stella can bring out his emotions but leave him still a man. I liked that he wants to tell Stella about Karen, and that Stella wants to get him to work less.

I loved Hawkes' idea of sending them on a holiday and his insight that it will be stress for both because Stella will try to keep Mac from working too much, very true!

It was good to see that Mac can let Stella help him, and the thoughts about the touch were lovely. I loved that it was Mac's first teddy-bear :). And I loved the last line, it was beautiful.