Reviews for Huilen's Story
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
As much as Huilen wants to hate Nahuel, there's enough of his mother in him, so his aunt can't completely despise him.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Poor Huilen, she loved her little sister so much and couldn't save her from her terrible pregnancy. How sad that love ended up killing her and transforming her faithful older sister!
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
I cried at the end
timi55 chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Thank u! Some 1 who was curious about him plez tell me ull write more and ull add more of the cullen family
Cc chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
This was lovely! I spent a while reading this your writing style is really good!

I love how you portray the aunt...she sorta didnt want to give up her old ways then I hope she learned in the end...it's fascinating to think that they lived in the forest/jungle? For so long...and how when Joham and his daughters would visit how they changed with the times...

All in all lovely amazing story!
Remix chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
You should write a sequel about he life as a veggie (hehe veggie i like that word)

& about the boys life with out her ( seriously I can't remember his name I suck )

] !
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Hmmm, poor Hulien! :-( Personally, I wouldn't have just killed Joham if I could - I'd plan something TRULY nasty! :-
Zireael07 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
What a beautiful story! I loved it!
LiLAnnie123 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Beautiful story and beautifully written. You're a very talented writer. I really loved this story. I felt like I learned so much about Huilen and Nahuel and about their relationship.

Thank you for writing this amazing story and for sharing it with us.

miaokuancha chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Wow, great wrap! You really brought this story full circle, from the horror and grief and hatred of Nahuel's birth, to this resolve to find a new life on her own land in the end. This really is a great story and so well told. So glad I ventured over to read!
miaokuancha chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
At last we came to the very edge of Mapuche territory and all that was familiar to me was gone. Silently, I bid the new land hello, asking permission to cross it and calling on the spirits that dwelled in it for protection for our traveling party.

As always, the spirits were silent.

That really got me. You have created a strong native voice for this character. And I love that you are telling this story. It is rich and fascinating. A wonderful addition to the universe.
miaokuancha chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
This is a fascinating and captivating story.
KeeWit chapter 8 . 1/17/2011