Reviews for Huilen's Story
LiLAnnie123 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Beautiful story and beautifully written. You're a very talented writer. I really loved this story. I felt like I learned so much about Huilen and Nahuel and about their relationship.

Thank you for writing this amazing story and for sharing it with us.

miaokuancha chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Wow, great wrap! You really brought this story full circle, from the horror and grief and hatred of Nahuel's birth, to this resolve to find a new life on her own land in the end. This really is a great story and so well told. So glad I ventured over to read!
miaokuancha chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
At last we came to the very edge of Mapuche territory and all that was familiar to me was gone. Silently, I bid the new land hello, asking permission to cross it and calling on the spirits that dwelled in it for protection for our traveling party.

As always, the spirits were silent.

That really got me. You have created a strong native voice for this character. And I love that you are telling this story. It is rich and fascinating. A wonderful addition to the universe.
miaokuancha chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
This is a fascinating and captivating story.
KeeWit chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Interesting ending.
KeeWit chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Thanks for writing!
KeeWit chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Good chapter!
KeeWit chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
At the end of Breaking Dawn, was Joham the one the Volturi said they were going to look into?
KeeWit chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I feel so sorry for Nahuel.
KeeWit chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Good chapter!
KeeWit chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I like the idea behind this story. I thought that Huilen was one of the most interesting Breaking Dawn characters.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Great beginning!
Marisa Quintanilla Actress chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Beautifully written. Thank you for choosing to tell her story, your insight into the beautiful character of Huilen is spot on, I think. Looking forward to reading your next chapters! Marisa Quintanilla, Actress "Huilen" in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
One quick question for you-what does Yaghuen mean? Are they a rival tribe or another indigenous tribe like the Mapuche that are like neighbors to them?

*reads on*
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very, very strong start here, and I see you've done your research, too. Excellent work on capturing my attention. :)

*reads on*