Reviews for Huilen's Story
avidrkfan chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Unique idea. This is a lot different than what I expected. Update soon.
Ava Sinclair chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
That was close; I did not expect Nahuel to attack one of his own relatives. Of course he couldn't have known, and it was his instinct, but I'm so glad Huelin stopped him. She never would have forgiven him for that.

I feel more and more for Nahuel. Huelin is understandable in her actions but Nahuel comes across as the vulnerable, sympathetic character. I was so happy that there was that small moment of bonding between him and Huelin when he rejected his father.
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Despite the fact that I understand Huelin's feelings towards him, I feel for Nahuel, not knowing love at all. He is still a child, albeit an unnatural one. They both seem so lonely and lost in this strange existence.

I wonder what will happen when Huelin sees her grandmother; can't wait to find out!
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I think this story is so well done and highly original. There are so many stories about the main characters and yet all the smaller, side characters are so interesting as well. You've done a remarkable job with Huelin's story. What strikes me is how different the tone is from Leah's story, which is important because Huelin and her world is about as far away from Leah and Forks as you can get. Still, not every author can make such a clear transition in their writing. And how did you learn all these Mapuche terms? Did you research them? Hats off to you, girl. And yes, the birth was realistically gory and graphic but anyone who could read Breaking Dawn should be able to read this.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8