Reviews for Giftwrapped
Charise chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I don't know what was wrong with me when I left my last review but something must have been off because this is a brilliant story. All the characters were believable and it was cute but not in an obnoxious way. I loved the descriptions. But mostly I appreciate the consistancy of the characters. Especially gray and Claire.

I also love that Claire isn't good at everything. You did a wonderful job. The plot was original and was just long enough and I like the conclusion Claire comes to in the end. Because friendship is the most beautiful gift :)
almakazam chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very cute story! :3 Keep it up! :D
HyMs chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You're really good at plots :D

Just an opinion, put an interval on the different events
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Okay, this is just plain adorable. I like how you pace it; slowly and steadily and how in character Gray is. Pissy Claire's fun to read as well. I loved it!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hahaha! This was really cute. I liked it. You really like Grary, though? I can't stand it, I think it's because I hate Mary. See, the first time I played through MFOMT I was going to arry Cliff, but I forgot to tell him about the job and he left. So then i decide I'd marry Gray so I worked and worked on him until he was Green Heart and then one day i wnet into the church and he and Mary were being wed! I was devastated and had to marry Rick...
shawnders808 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I love Gray and Claire as a couple! And I love this story! It was really good!
JenJenJen13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I love your writing style! It's funny and witty and you don't drag anything out. Reading your stories tells me I've got a lot of room to improve, so thank you for that! :)

I'm a sucker for Gray and Claire, and this story hit the spot. I like seeing Claire's struggles running the farm; no pampered city girl can run a farm without any trouble at all, so it's good to see the other side of the situation. :D

My only complaint was the segue with Claire's flashback in the bar, back to real life; it was a little confusing, but I was able to figure it out. Not a big problem, but I wanted to at least bring it to your attention.

Regardless, I give it a 10! :) Nice work!
Kiminochi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is the most cutest graire one shot I ever read! I love it! I don't understand you don't do this couple much often! You're fantastic at it!

Angela
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Mm! I liked it, I'm surprised there weren't any more reviews!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aw... I liked this! In Harvest Moon, I don't mind trying out new couples all the time. As long as it could make sense, and there's some sweetness in it. Teehee. Great job!
Eve Pomme chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh. My. Goddess. That was too cute! I loved it! Please write more stories like these, they're fantastic!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I really and truly love it, but I get the feeling you already knew that. xD.

I hate that you can write humor as well as you can write angst. It just seems so unfair that you can do angst and humor, oneshots and longfics, Grary and GRAIRE, for crying out loud - and you can do them all better than anyone else could do just one of them. So yeah, I, uh... hate you, and stuff.

In all honesty, this is one of the best Graire pieces I've read in a long time. (Of course, take a look around at half the complete and total Graire crap clogging up the fandom, and you'll see that that isn't the highest compliment this deserves. You'll also see the reason that many writers are starting to detest the pairing.)

I TOLD you you'd get a bunch of reviews. I wish you'd get a hundred of them just for this. I L.O.V.E.D it. But, again, you already knew that. Gray is so ridiculously in character, and Claire's the most determined procrastinator I've ever seen :P and I agree with Eko 100 percent, THANK YOU for not stuffing up the whole story by making them kiss. Yet. -nudges for sequel-

Haha. Brilliant work.

xox
Keedo chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aww, I loved this! So cute! I think you should just continue it and make it a story! :]
Random Jelly Beans chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow I loved this!
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Adorable. I just want to draw a picture of Gray with a big bow on his head right now xD

I'm sure that if you were willing some people would swap some Grary for some Graire. *winkwink*

I think it was full of awkward fluffishness and I can't wait for you to update something else! Scarlet is one of the best authors out here in my humble opinion. *hugs*