Reviews for Celebrity Victim
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Woah! That's good.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
very good. Shame there wasn't more superman in the story but it was well put together. Good job!

I've never even seen an superman/dexter crossover before but you did very well.
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
An interesting crossover, the others I've read have all been horrible. I'll admit I opened the link to see just how badly this would be handled but then it turns out opposite.

The writing was clean, the grammar was good, and the characters were all in character. Of course it wasn't until the very end that I had a very shocking revelation:

By day Dexter Morgan is a mild-mannered lab geek and loving family man. By night he is The Dark Avenger!

Clark Kent is a mild-mannered reporter until trouble approaches and then he becomes Superman!

Kind of an amusing similarity isn't it? Anyway, great job.
Alexander Ripley chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wondeful. Altough it would be quite fun to see Dexter getting his hands on Lex. Any chance of a sequel?
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Dexter is very in character. Good story.
Chuthulupenguin chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Beautiful. This is absolutely IN character, especially because if one actually bothered to notice, Dexter is not doom-and-gloom-emo-boy when he's in his place of work. He does not twiddle a mustache, nor does he clean his fingernails with a large butcher's knife, or do anything else creepy or dangerous. When he's working in the lab, passing out donuts, talking to the higher-ups, he's indecisive, unimportant, so-boring-you-wouldn't-even-notice-him Dexter. He is a different person, and you captured both of them to a fault. One thing that irked me, however, is a bit of a logistical thing - Why would Lois take Jason with her to Florida for a press conference?
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That other review is dead wrong, this story is perfectly in character. It was like watching an episode of Dexter, but with Superman elements in it. Very cool crossover!
willflourish chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I love your crossovers. I've only seen one Dexter show (since I don't get Showtime) and I'd like to figure out how to see more of them.

That is definitely what Lex Luther deserves.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I could only read to the first separation. Even if it was good writing, it was painfully out of character.