Reviews for Pokemon Start of of New Beggining
I am the weirdo chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
it's a great story write as fast as u can but keep getting bether. U r ash or may should go to the other i agree u do own Sylvania, if u know what i mean
Paper Crease chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Please update soon!
Paper Crease chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
*Is staring at the mistake* ...Digimon? (About 3 to 4/5ths of the chapter.)
Kamen Rider OOO Fan 12 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Wicked Story So Far! Please Update Soon! And For The Record It Will Be Hilarious To Read What Harley Does When He Finds Out That Ash Is Heading Back To Kanto!
Dyusu chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Nice chapter1 :D
Dyusu chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Taryn: *murderous gleam* I going to kill Drew and Harley...

me: -_-' Help me Necro...great story! Pwease continue! :)

May: DREW! *helps Taryn in the plot*

me: Meanwhile, I'll go help them calm down. -_-'
Azurai Sakura Blossom chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
ew...Harley still creeps me out. Look out Ash Harley's coming for ya! Can't wait for the next chapter.
LuciferIX chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Its been a while since this last update, but it seems that Drew and Harley are going to be trying to get back at May for her not accepting Drew. Good thing that the new team has no clue that Ash is just about to leave Sinnoh.

Well the growing feelings between the two seem to be doing well and they have acknowledged that its the other person that is the cause of those feelings. And that is also the first step that they need to become a true couple.

And a quick thing that I should mention, you had Drew say that he would let Harley borrow his Digimon and not his Pokemon. Simple but big.

So the next chapter seems to be the one that will have some meetings in it so it should be a good one. Keep 'em coming!
twilight dragon god chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
this is a very good story i am new to fanfic but ihave read this story for a while and i cant wait untill you add more
LuciferIX chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Quite a bit better than your last chapter, although the details can still be increased. But don't worry too much about that, there are many authors here that have that problem as well.

Even if Team Rocket is an annoyance they've once again helped one of Ash's Pokemon to evolve. And I'd be willing to bet that Starraptor will be very happy with his new form.

Pretty good chapter, keep 'em coming!
Ash493 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
nice story :) btw Its Staraptor not Starapter ;)
LuciferIX chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Advanced Writer got most of the critiques that I was going to mention already so I won't restate them. But they are important enough to consider for your second chapter. Having a chapter that is mostly dialogue can seem like something on TV but descriptions are needed to go along with it because the whole world needs to be built by you so that we as the readers can see what you are trying to tell us.

But besides that you do have a pretty good start with this. You just need to work on the pace and details. Keep the updates coming!
ZeBird0 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Cool beginning! It looks like you're pairing together Ash and May (or expressing their emotions) pretty fast. Just a couple things. Your story is un-evenly spaced, you might want to fix that. Also, more description would be nice. Adding line breaks would be nice, while times are not necessary, but it's your choice. Also, it would be nice to read slightly lengthier conversations, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, great story, fix those mistakes, and keep writing!
Morla chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is Spanish cathegory :)