Reviews for Pale Moon and Sky
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very good.
Lindelas chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow! So beautiful, mellon nin! And so sad! The story of Ariden was downright heart wrenching! There are a great many beautiful concepts and sentiments described in here, and I think you've described them very well.

I do believe my favorite description was the one you drew the title from-

"Life is fickle. It is as fleeting as the pale moon and sky." That just struck me as a really lovely description.

I also really loved the end line-

"My love is stronger than the roots that uphold a mountain, fiercer than the angry winds of a storm, more abundant than the stars in the sky or the waters of the seas, higher than the heavens..."

I couldn't help but think of God's love for us as I read that. :)

May I make a small suggestion? I noticed you use the word 'respite' a lot. You may want to consider substituting 'rest' or 'peace' in a couple of places. just a thought. ;) Very sweet story though! I'm looking forward to reading one of your humor stories next! :)

StarLight9 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
*applause* This was wonderful, Mir! Good luck in the contest!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh, this is beautiful. Passionate, and...*sighs in contentment at the loveliness of it all*

Sidenote-could you tell the rest of the EACians I'm working on my story for "Life" at the moment? Yes, I'm still entering, but very late. Sorry...

Kalisona chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow, Mir. Just...Wow. This is amazing! Not only do you have Aragorn's voice down perfectly, the idea of a letter is brilliant! _ I loved this; it's so sweet! All of your stories with Arwen/Aragorn are sweet, though. ;)

I'm sure you'll do well in the competition, mellon nin! Good luck, and what a clever response! _