Reviews for And There We Were
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wait... Beast Boy's mad? I thought Raven was mad... I'm so confused... :/ It was a good story though! Good job!
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i liked it :)
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Cute Story. ;) ~Har~
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Aw that makes me sniffle everytime...and this is my seventh time reading this. Sorry for not reviewing before now _" I'm seriously considering printing this out, just because I love it so much :3
WrittenInTime chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I have joined the R&R generation. Because of this, even though I am running out of things to put in reviews I must write this. I must also, just for the sake of your sanity say that , I enjoy reading things like this.
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Love. Lovelovelove it! I especially like how the story changes settings with the stanzas of the poem. I give this four out five stars, and I adore the poem. Thanks for the review on my story, by the way. That's my favorite line, too. :)
WingsxOfxChaos chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
LOved the story, it was sweet and had a dark and deep undertone I wanted it to have. Keep up the good work! -

Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wait, so... He's mad? Where d'you see that?(search... search...) I'm not seein' it. D'you mean 'Why is Raven mad?' Cuz then I'd understand, but I'd rather not ask; I already got too many things in mind for what coud've happened. Somebody died?

NOTE: Not askin' why he's mad, just makin' assumption.

Hey, I notice that Cyborg is mysteriously COMPLETELY absent in this... But I'm not gonna ask, you must have your reasons, aye?

So, all's well that ends well, eh laddie(or lassie)(chude for short for either)? That's nice.

The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Fantastic story, you portray the more positive emotions perfectly. :)
fey-illusions chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow. Big wow.
Rhelyn chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw... how cute.

Why's he mad? 3...2...1...WHY HAVEN'T YOU BLOWN UP YET?lol
AndSheWasBeautiful chapter 1 . 11/8/2008

U r so amazing at writing!

That was so sweet and i luv ya quotes lolz.
bonez1925 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That. Was. AWESOME! Loved it
Ravens Black Rose chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
It was good, but I don't understand wy she was angry at him in the end.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
So swet! The bit about "Snowflake", especially. AW! :)