Reviews for Master of Time and Fate
dead feather chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This could be really interesting if this was developed a story. Now it felt as if I was reading a summary.
old-crow chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hi,

This is a fun epiloge to the Potter stories. Luna is a fun character to write.

Thanks for sharing your story. Now, back to work on Sisterhood.

O-C
Laughing Cat chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Hi, this was a very interesting story. I thought that it was well thought out, and I greatly enjoyed reading it. Your epilogue, however, I felt needed work. It took me about two days to wade through it, since everything in it was told rather than shown. If you expand your epilogue and change it into showing what happened rather than telling what happened, you could have a great multi-chaptered story. But if you want to keep it as a one shot, I would recommend either using the epilogue to show one scene in the future or shortening it to a summary only a couple of paragraphs long.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
nice
Flyguy25 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Another outstanding fic! You have become the only author that writes one shorts that I will read. Keep the stories coming.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I liked that Harry mainly saw his own failures, but maybe he mightve noticed what Dumbles was up to more.
karlii chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
great job for a one-shot!

You have a ton of good ideas, and could make this a many-chapter epic, if you wanted to!

Keep up the good work!
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
brava! this was a very enjoyable story, especially with luna playing a central role. im a bit bummed that harry forgave hermione though. sorry, personal bias; i can't stand her:)
notpobhonestly chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
take it from a one-shot chap, it has the makings of a good re-do story

had fun reading it anyway (any news on enlightenment)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Shame Harry couldn't save Dobby.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Interesting and certainly better than the official epilogue.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It's "Peverell" not "Perevelle".
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Another great fic. I loved the interesting twist of the hallows doing more. Very original to only change Hedwig being killed. To this day I can't stand that in the book Hedwig dies. I like how Hermione earned Harry's forgiveness and Harry not pay for their parts in the damage of Gringotts. Harry and Luna were believable as a couple. This was a very good fic. I always look foward to seeing something from you. Keep up the great work.
Aealket chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
What an interesting idea, go back in time and not change anything but Hedwig.

Thanks, I hope more ideas decide to 'play' with you

Alan
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
An interesting twist, I must say. Excellent work.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008