Reviews for Three Months
MissMandyPandy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
WOW! That is really good! Sequel?
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I like this so much! I don't like Chase in any shape, way, or form, but I would so love to see Cuddy shack up with him, just for a night. Sticking Cuddy with anyone is just hot. Maybe except Taub and Kutner, but yeah, great job
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I'd read your sequel (3 months later) and I hate Chase, not a big fan of Cuddy either though together you make them work. You must be quite awesome. : )
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This sounds very familiar and I get the feeling I read a slightly different version of it before.
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
nicely done.
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Fucking nice.
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow. That was awesome (and coming from a Chameron shipper, MASSIVE COMPLIMENT). Really well written, well developed plot, in-characterness likeWHOA. I loved reading the scene where Chase saw Cameron kissing House, very easy to picture. And the way you write it, the reader agrees, yes, inevitable outcome. Poor Chase.

I also liked how the relationship between Chase and Cuddy started out quite normal - very weird relationship they have, actually, but very in character. And the progression to what happened at the end was very fluid. And awesome ending. Yay!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This story says its complete, so I guess it was a oneshot ...? At any rate, I really liked it. Frankly, I would probably like any story that has Cameron leaving Chase for House, but yours actually has many, many merits beyond that fact alone :) Very well written. I like your style.
INsanity chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
continue this please!
starkidtw chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
It's a nice one, love it, a sequel, please?
airmac chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Really, really enjoyed your story! Please update soon!

P.S. “He opened her eyes to look at his boss and groaned.”, I suppose it should be “his eyes”.
joraco14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I love this story! I really like Cuddy and Chase together...
Sunshine-M chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Loved it, great job...I hope you will write a follow up of some sorts, but it's okay if you don't...
ccs chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
A sequel...like 3 months later? I love the pairing Cuddy/Chase- theyre hot together!