Reviews for Broken and Bleeding
You are such a wonderful writer. This story was fantastic!
Abbyluvsu chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
The last chapter was so dramatic, I hope everything turns out all right.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Still dying in the amount of fluff and still lovin it. But the foreshadowing thing at the end... Plot twist! I hate them as a reader, love them as a writer. Anyway, buhbye for now x
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Oh my god, the fluff is so much that i might drown in it and die but i would die happy bc this story is awesome and you rock and okay bye gotta read on
kk chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
GREAT CHAPTER! made me tear up a little. ;)
kk chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
it was sooooooo touching! you have a talent that needs to be shared:)
kk chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
omg! it was sooooo good! it is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and this is only one chapter! lovin it so far:)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Love the relationship between Jared and Meliane!
Host100 chapter 39 . 10/7/2013
Hey, are you continuing the sequel, because you haven't updated in a while :(
wanda oshea chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
thats a lot of fluff n emotion,it became so realistic i didnt knw who i ws anymo ;( ;)
LRoseC chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Okay I finally stopped being too lazy to comment. A. Thank you for writing this because I was craving more Ian and Wanda after the books ended. B. You write a lot of the characters, especially mel, very well and true to form. I have a few critiques that are essentially worthless because you wrote this a while ago, but I'll note them anyway just in case you keep pursuing writing romance stories. The first thing i noted was that Ian didnt like Wanda calling herself a soul, but in the book it was decided souls were beautiful, peaceful creatures who didn't fully comprehend what it meant to take a human life before it was too late. Ian in the book liked that Wanda was a soul. The other thing was simply that Ian is wickedly possessive in this, and while I know that some of that was meant, the fact that they can't be away from each other for more than five minutes is a little exhausting. In my writing/reading experience, it's much sweeter to 'indulge' in moments together, or to do small things without noticing them like smiling at each other from across the room.
That being said (and making myself sound like a know-it-all douche), I really do like your story and the way you write different personalities. It takes a lot of dedication to write a story as long as this, so thanks!
James chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
You have real talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Best story I had read so far on here. It's amazing. You should definitely become an author. So much detail, interesting words... It was outstanding!
Void Personified chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"When his lips touched mine, even for a brief second, it felt like he had given me third degree burns on them."
Hi. I'm Cheesypriestess. Can I be honest? This doesn't sound that romantic. Honestly...it sounds painful. Very, very painful.
And for another thing, you don't seem to know how to use semi-colons. That sounds mean, somehow, but it's true and I AM trying to help.
"Everyone was more or less friendly to me, only Sharon and Maggie still showed some resentment, but they had come around a little once they saw Melanie back in her body."
This should have a semicolon in place of the first comma. A semicolon is used to connect two independent clauses. One way to think of it is that if two clauses could be separate sentences, than they can be connected by a semicolon. The way I like to think of it, a semicolon is a substitute for a comma and a which/but/and/etc.
But other than that, good job. This story seems pretty interesting so far.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/2/2013