Reviews for Shawn and the Friendly Neighborhood Stalker
kenpochick1 chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
This was brilliant.
alive by grace chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
This is seriously like an actual episode. You have the storytelling, the humor, and each character's dialogue to a T!
WatUCWatIC chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
I kinda miss him too~
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
Shawn, sweetie, it would take more than one night to explain what is wrong with you.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Yeah, I wouldn't trust Shawn to know that either. He wouldn't realise until there's a gun pointed at him, and maybe not even then.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Shawn is ridiculously excited about having his own stalker.
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Just finished reading this the second time around. There are no words to express how much I love this story. Again, well done.
androu.ska chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Very fun story that was a delight to read. Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
This story made me laugh out loud so many times, I think I started to annoy my sister! Great job!
Psych lover Pushpanjali chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Just Speechless...
This story deserve an Episode...
Didn't think its a story...feel like seeing an episode of Psych...just so amazing dear...!
Thank you..!
shelly chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
So cool omg awesome fic :3
Kitty O chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
So I don't usually review anymore, but this story... This was really, really amazing.
Everyone was really in character, especially Shawn. And Henry, I think.
I thought some of the jokes were perfectly executed, like the fish getting shot.
It was just like watching an episode! Honestly probably my favorite psych fic I've read.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
This should have been an episode. So in-character, and hilarious, too! I loved it.
Whisper184 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard reading this. Brilliant!
rivendellelve chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
*rofl* I totally love this story. Shawn is really in-character, the way he's reacting to his stalker, I love it