Reviews for The Claws of the Kitten
smith5576 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Great story! You put me through the ringer are a great author.
Anthony1l chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Katsumara chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Fantastic chapter and ending to your story. I certainly enjoyed it a lot, and I do hope you keep writing. Good work!
Data Seeker chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Dear Author

Chapter 7 and 8 are very good.

The beginning is good; Al has several of Kim’s enemies (Drakken, Shego, Dementor, Monkey Fist and the Seniors captured and plans to eliminate the competion.

You did great, going into Shego’s thoughts and emotions of the situation, her irritation, wounded pride and the slight bright side, though it doesn’t help much.

You did great, with the Seniors, their dialog is so in character.

It was intense and amusing when Al begans belitting his captives; disrespecting Killigan’s style and weapons, mocking Monkey Fist, and treating Shego like a girl he can play with, and Shego is fuming, but powerless. The following dialog and interaction in the scene so fit everyone.

The following scenes are dramatic and intense; GJ attack, and Kim (in disguise) frees the captive villains and they help out, and then Al’s dies by his own device, and Shego is grateful that Kim saved her life from dying the same way.

The following scenes are very well done, cleaning up the mess; organizing details of dismantling Al’s organization; and due to gray areas of the Law, and the fact they kind of owe them, Dementor, Drakken, Shego and the others are let go.

The dialog and interactions and reactions were in character and had some depth to it.

The following scenes are dramatic and emotional, the Stoppable Family and Possible are together and find out that Kim IS ALIVE. The interaction, dialog, emotion and narration! Everyone was in character; and your original character present were good too.

The next scene with Kim arriving at Middleton was short, but good.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards are

The language is pretty clean; though one word in chapter 7 concerns me. The swear words like God in chapter 8 were properly used. Thanks.

Have no other complaint on the standards.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Michael Howard chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Things worked out pretty well for KP, didn't they? Her loved ones weren't TOO mad about the deception that was a part of this mission, and there was a lot more than just a heart-felt thank you to show for saving the world this time around.

Curious to see what comes next.
screaming phoenix chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
The long awaited reunion of Kim and her family was sweet, touching, and filled with the special moments that show what a supporting and loving family she has. Ron was Ron wasn’t he? He went from grieving boyfriend to supportive boyfriend in one second flat.

I hope she made sure he had some special alone time with her later to make up for the time he thought she was dead.

The part when Kim and Yolanda were bantering back and forth about art thefts was nicely done and Kim’s dad reaction to it was right in character for him.

All in all an entertaining tale with some nice twists and turns along the way; I look forward to your next tale.

I hope I didn’t ruin the surprise with the guess of the 1918 influenza epidemic.
waveform chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
A nice little wrap up there. And I really enjoyed all the historical references. We finally got to meet the real La Chattone, and find out why Kim had to fill in for her. It was a nice touch putting in something as mundane as a broken leg as the cause.

All in all a really well done story. Hopefully you'll have a new tale for us soon.
Muzzlehatch chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Wonderful story, may this be only the first of many.
Data Seeker chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Dear Author

This is what I think of chapter five and six.

The quality is good; the characters are done well, like in the pervious chapters.

This is what I think of how the story has progressed. An interesting plot twist; Kim is alive (I wanted to believe it was truth, and was becoming tense, what if she wasn’t?).

The following scenes on chapter 5 are great, full of great narration, detail, realism and emotion!

The plot thickens. Mysteries of why Kim appeared to die are revealed and the stakes are high. Things have become climatic.

And the interactions dialog and characters were done well. It felt like a Kim Possible show, only not kid friendly (in a non-offensive way).

The wholesome standards are good.

The language is clean, and the swear word in chapter 6 is passable.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

Hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
And so ends your first KP tale.

I enjoyed this one and hope you come back with more.

Nice tie-up to this tale and what a way to spend summer vacation before your Senior year in High School.

Oy, the things that go in in black-ops...

CB73
Data Seeker chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Dear Author

Chapter 3 and 4 are pretty good. The quality is good, though in my opinion, I think your story needs a little more detail and emotion.

The following scenes are dynamitic. Kim is dead; though I’m sure there is an explanation for her absence.

Joss and her family are upset. Ron and Wade miss her terribly. Kim’s family miss her terribly. And that scene with Dementor pondering that Kim is gone was interesting; just before something big happened.

Someone is disturbing the Possible’s plans for Kim’s funeral. The Plot thickens.

And that scene with the various villains meeting was interesting. Their interactions were very in character.

Then someone in a battle suit shows up; an unexpected plot twist.

Kim’s mother is emotionally out of control, and now the Kitten has done something to her. Very dramatic.

I was sure Kim isn’t dead, but now I’m in a lot of suspense.

The wholesome standards are pretty good; though in chapter 4, there was one uncalled swear word.

I hope my review brightens your day. I'll be back with more reviews at a future date. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Dear Author

This is an interesting story. I’m going to review every two chapters till I catch up.

Chapter 1 and 2 are good. The quality is good. Dialog, narration, action, suspense, drama, emotion and humor are done well. You just need to add more detail, like for example, describe the characters tone of voices, and go a little deeper into their thoughts.

The characters: Kim, Ron, Rufus Wade and others are in character, and your Original character, the Kitten is creatively unique; her, costume, style, slick mannerism, accent, and that she has the wackiness that many of the characters in the KP universe.

The following are done well. Kim and Ron go on a mission and meet Kitten and she escapes and Kim seems to be a little obsessed with catching her, and Kitten seems obsess to take care of Kim once and for all.

The following scenes are amusing and the ending- So The Drama.

The wholesome standards are high thus far.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightened your day. I’ll be back. God bless.

Michael Howard chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
I still have a bit of a problem with what Kim's family had to go through in this story, but this was a terrific chapter. Every one in the suddenly greatly expanded cast was handled quite well (with S being the stand out) and Trazz came to a fitting demise.

Looking forward to what comes next.
waveform chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
What was that old saying about living by the sword? A fitting end for Trazz, if that was actually the end. That almost felt too easy, and with the knack you have for misdirection and surprises, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trazz wasn't down for the count yet.

Kim's homecoming should be interesting to say the least. I wonder what James' reaction to the fact that Ann knew Kim was still alive will be.

Another good chapter! Can't wait for chapter eight.
screaming phoenix chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
I have to agree with Senior Senior Senior, Big Al was indeed, host by his own petard.

When Big Al was treating Shego with all the ‘doll’ references, the commenting on her looks and finally the slapping her; the only thought on my mind was, “I have never seen anyone court their own destruction like that before.” I was waiting for the explosion to happen at any time.

Kim’s surprise unveiling certainly took everyone by surprise and the aftermath of the whole adventure was amusing to read. Shego actually making small talk with Kim. Will Du yelling at someone else for being too officious, his comment on the state of the service had me rolling.

Now Kim has to go back and explain the whole sitch to all those people who thought her dead. That’s a conversation I can’t wait to read.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »