Reviews for The Claws of the Kitten
The Gandhara chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Awesome fic, such drama. THIS is a villain worthy of KP.
waveform chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
It seems like someone has a real mad on for the female members of the Possible clan. It makes me wonder how La Chatonne found out Anne was looking for her. You weave a wonderful mystery, my friend! I look forward to the next curve ball you throw.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Ann shouldn't have taken that battlesuit off just yet. La Chattonne just doesn't play fair and that is how she should be dealt with.

As for erasure of dates from that monument, I wonder who may be involved...

CB73
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Nice job exploring the ramifications of Kim's... disappearance. Won't use the other 'D' word unless I absolutely have to.

Powerful stuff here. Hope Chapter Four comes soon.
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Well, well, well... I have a feeling that Trazz is being played for a sucker. And not only that, but he's being tricked too! But we shall see.
screaming phoenix chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
This was a powerful chapter you presented for us here. The emotions just about leap off the page and demand your attention. From Nana’s calm assurance of Kim’s survival to Joss’s vow of revenge, her family’s brave front, to Ron devastation, all were right on character and magnificently done!

So the kitten has ‘made her bones’ in the mob by claiming she killed Kim.

I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Muzzlehatch chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Cheez! How're you going to get Kimmie out of this predicament? Guess I'll stick around and find out.

I liked your naming of the sub the "Simon". I'd thought that people had forgotten about him and given John Holland all the credit for pioneering in submersibles.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very good! As I was born and raised in Hawaii, I know about the "HAWAII" marked bills and remember seeing a picture of the "coffee-mill Sharps" many years ago.

I like the way that you've captured Kim's aggressive nature. Have only been a KP fan for about three months and haven't seen too many episodes, but I do catch that "hungry shark" side of her on occasion.
Soth11 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
A very good start. Leaves everyone wondering if Kim is really gone. The inclusion of Joss into the story makes me wonder if she will take up the mantle of Kim's legacy.

Nice job on the spelling and grammer. Good flow with the story line. All in all a very good sory in the making.(Not that deathfics are a fav of mine, unless done in a certain way.)

Good job

Soth11
waveform chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
And so the friends and family do their best to move forward. The villains are taking advantage of Kim's absence, and a new villain black market seems to be developing, all due to La Chattone doing away with Kim.

Another good chapter! You've left us with some really good mysteries.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Quite the heartrending chapter here. No Kim, but no sign that she isn't, either.

Remorse and guilt, sadness and hope (still).

New player in the field and he had some dirty work done for him before he came out to play.

CB73
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Another high quality chapter here, and an impressive cliffhanger to end it. When I see the names Wimsey and Harriet together I think Doctor W. must be a descendant of Lord Peter and Harriet Vane.

REALLY looking forward to what comes next for this one.
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Very nice premiere effort here. Interesting story line, on target characterizations; this one has the feel of a TV episode (which is a complement, believe me).

" 'La Chatte,' who was a super cat burglar in Paris about fifty years ago."

Would that be a reference to the character portrayed by Cary Grant in "To Catch A Thief"? If so, this new villain (villainess?) has a family reputation to live up to, just like KP herself.

Looking forward to more.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Generally speaking, ca-tburglers don't try that kind of overt stuff if they can help it. They're sneaky, and blowing up a sub is not sneaky. If they're arrogent enouch, they might send a note though. Not ever one fits in the mold, so anythings possible. I'll have to read more to give you a solid opinion.
waveform chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
You certainly know how to crank up the suspense factor, don't you? That was pretty intense. ANd that ending, well, now I'm on pins and needles waiting for chapter 3. Why do I get the feeling La Chatonne just stole Kim...
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »