Reviews for The Claws of the Kitten
waveform chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
You certainly know how to crank up the suspense factor, don't you? That was pretty intense. ANd that ending, well, now I'm on pins and needles waiting for chapter 3. Why do I get the feeling La Chatonne just stole Kim...
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
That was an evil cliffie!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Such the trap set by La Chatonne.

Is Kim no more?
waveform chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I think you're off to a great start on this. You have introduced a shadowy new nemesis who is just as good as Kim; something our hero doesn't like one bit.

Your characterizations were dead on, from the bantering between Kim and Ron, to how Kim interracted with her new foe. I can just see Kim seething after her stalemate.

I look forward to seeing more from you!
NakedMoleDogg chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hi, LT!

I did notice your new submission and I am pleased with your first story! It has a unique storyline and fits with the TV show quite well. Chicago, eh? I live fairly close to Chicago, in worldwide respect, and I have heard of Sue, but I have neer seen her. I'm guessing the Star of Ireland is made up, though?

A cat burglar, that's different. I know there are plenty of cat heroes, but a villain? What's more, it speaks fluent French. It's borderline ridiculous, but so is Dr. Drakken with yellow flower petals sprouting from his neck, so I'm okay with it. I wonder why this La Chatonne hasn't been heard of until now. She is a fan of rare and seemingly useless objects I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the Mad Dog Stoppable's gonna step up against The Kitten at some point? I'm rambling now, sorry.

All in all, no damaging spelling or grammar errors, so it's developing quite nicely. I can't wait to see more from this story, and I hope the cat burglar gets caught (I am a dog person, so long as the cat loses, I'm happy).

Best of luck, and great start!

-NMD
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very good. Your characterization is supurb and Ron's antics amuse me.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
After all those positive reviews you have given me it's nice to be able to return the favor.

Good job with this fic. Kim and Ron are just as we expect them to be and the interaction between her, her family and Ron is spot on. I like the references to the sports teams you wove in there. This 'Kitten' should be a fun villian to watch and learn more about.

I gotta give Ron some props for almost putting his foot in his mouth and recovering just before he messes up too badly with his GF.

Mad props all the way around!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Round one was a split decision, but Kim felt as bad as if it was a loss.

Round two coming up soon?

S3 or earlier with Kim and Ron?

CB73