Reviews for BBB: Merit Badge of Honor
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
*smiles* Great story! Just lovely.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Some more wonderful fluff. 8)

Caleb acting the part of a big brother to Dean always makes for a lovely story, and his defensiveness at hearing Dean wasn't "right" for the Wolf Cubs was adorable. Ohh, Caleb, why aren't you in Supernatural? The Winchesters could really use you!

Dean and Caleb get some great lines:

"You're sick, man, using a five-year-old to do your dirty work."

Caleb grinned. "I'm just using my resources wisely."

Lovely one-shot. Nicely done. 8)

- Coolest Badguy EVER
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aw...*sniffles* *is choked up*

This was lovely. Really touching.

This made me laugh: “It’s the Badge of a Ferret.” LOL

And this too: Caleb bumped fists with the boy. “Pull out the big guns if need be.” Sam nodded. “Atticus and I will both give him puppy dog eyes.” LOL Woh-those are the big guns. *giggles*

So sweet of the boys to make a badge for Dean, and SO like Dean to not be willing to take an oath that he knew he couldn't keep. He has his own code of honor, and that would definitely go against it. Glad Caleb showed him that he really does keep most of the Cub laws, and is totally worthy to be one. Also really glad he and Sammy are going to have a little campfire and stuff to make Dean feel better.

I really loved Sammy in here too, with no sense of personal space, jumping up on the bed in his excitement to give Dean his badge, and I loved the badge they made him "Best Big Brother". So sweet.

I'm with you-I can't stand the wedge EK is driving between the boys. I've been resorting to writing pre-series stuff more and more...

LOVE this story. Nicely done.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Loved the story! Yeah for protective Caleb! He rocks! I love the idea for the story! Thanks for taking a break from your other fic and writing this!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
“It’s the Badge of a Ferret.”

“Merit,” Caleb clarified. “A badge of merit.”

LOL! That part made me laugh so hard. Very cute story.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aww adorable and just soo totally Dean! I love the way you also throw in small Sammy details that are just painfully adorable!
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I loved this! I always love your writing especially

wee-chester.
Trena81 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw. I'm just fine with fluff and the imaginary past you've created. Caleb is so good to Dean. I love the dynamics between all three of the guys (as children and as adults). And while you're pulling more wee-Winchester fics out, I'm personally pushing for the snakebite story from The Truth Shall Set You Free. Thanks for sharing!
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Fluff is good, fluff is wonderful sometimes. This was charming and quite adorable. Thanks for bringing in the I wanted to be a fireman!

Phoebe
Morganeth Taren'drel chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I enjoyed that so much! I don't think there's another Supernatural writer out there that I enjoy reading more. I've recommended your stories to everyone I know. You've got a true gift and I love the history you've woven with the Brotherhood.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Fluff, this story actually cheered me up quite a bit. Thanks for sharing it!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was adorable. I miss the young Winchesters and Caleb! This was really great. I want to be in Sam and Caleb's group too! I really enjoy the fluff so whenever you feel like sharing with us go ahead! Can't wait for the rest of the stories you have planned!
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is exactly what I needed...a moment of brotherly unity...and Caleb. Thanks for this Rid!
annie200 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I have torn through your Brotherhood series, spending whole days at my lap top, and feeling so guilty that I wasn't taking time to review, But t"the badge of a ferret" made me laugh out loud. I can so imagine a five year old Sammy saying that.

Incidentally, Caleb is an absolutely awesome creation, probably the best (virtually) original character I have read in any fanfiction.

Looking forward to the next story from you or Tidia!
mlaspike chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ridley, you never cease to amze me! You are such an amazing writer! I love Wee-chester stories!

And this is one of those that shows the character that we all love in these boys!

Fantastic work!
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ah, yet again, another cutie! I do feel so sorry for poor dean, and his really quite adult understanding. Poor little fella!