Reviews for Jack and the Jaffa's Parental Instinct
mchakotayparis chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is a wonderful story, which I hope will continue to develop. I'm getting quiet fond of the Downsized Daniel and Jack stories and I think the added addition of Teal'C in the story in a wonderful bonus.

I'm looking forward to more chapters in the near future

Thanks again in advance
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Wow that was getting really good
Hope you update real soon
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
awww poor danny lol
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
aww…. poor poor Daniel… lovely Daniel whumpage and discipline D
tadzmn chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Would you consider adding to this story? I have enjoyed reading it twice now and wish there was more.
Hanof chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
hi there

thanks for the greet stories, keep on doing it, can i add on saggetion if you'll exsept, i like to see some (yank or hold the earlob in a painfully way of daniel by jack or T) or (time out) and some (hearbursh spanking)if you can add it to your stories,

i hope that you will finsh it soon, i hardly wating,

sorry for the wrong spling

Hanof
Katie chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Please tell me youre going to add some more chapters
DomLover16 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Idon't know if i feel worse for Danny, or Jack and Teal'c
RoseandThorns chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Don't normally like the idea of Daniel calling anyone dad or daddy but you make it all right.

Keep it up

Much love!
snapes wife to be chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Uh oh naughty Daniel! wonder what they are gonna do with that imp :)
Mary Anne chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Well now you two did it again another outstanding chapter to this fic and I totally loved and enjoyed reading it with a complete passion. I have to agree with both Jack and Teal'c here I wouldn't want Dr, McKenzie anywhere near Daniel and thank goodness General Hammond agreed for now and will allow Dr. Beckett to be Daniel's psychirist for now. I don't think that Daniel calling Jack Daddy and Teal'c Dad will cause any harm to him at all, matter of fact I say it will help him more than anything. Although I do feel sorry for Daniel once Jack and Teal'c catch up to him because he wasn't supposed to leave the Infirmary because I don't think he will like the consequences coming his way at all. Looking forward to reading the next chapter to see what will happen once Jack and Teal'c catch up to Daniel and to see what happens next.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU UP DATE WHEN YOU CAN THANKS IT IS GETTING GOOD THANKS
wandamarie chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU UP DATE SOON THANKS
chiclete chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Poor kid... (please update soon!)
snapes wife to be chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Great to see a new chapter :D