Reviews for A God's Power
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was really good, fantastic even. The only thing i would recommend would be have another scene of the others getting released, and a funeral. That would be a nice addition, but overall this was fantastic.
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Holy freakin crap! That was amazingo
Im in shock... Holy crap!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Soo sad :S but really well done
viki chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This story is touching... Flash is so brave. Good job!
TheGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Still too lazy to log in.
Amazing story! It was really good! You should write more like it.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I loved reading this!
It was wonderful.
Short, simple, and brilliant.
Great plot as well.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this fic, beautifully written!
Noele Flamel chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You should expand on this, and tell us where J'onn is.

But other than that, this is good.
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Song I love your fanfics and just to let you kow this is NOT a flame, but one thing irks me a bit about them. Your spelling of everyone's favorite evil genius is L-U-T-H-O-R not Luther. Check out any superman comic if you need confirmation, but I saw it happen in a lot of your stories and thought I'd beta a bit on it. Otherwise great job though I like your work...but please don't kill Wally again that made me sad TT
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Did Wallie have to die? :( T.T
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was pretty cool. I love the Flash's who-cares? attitude throughout this. Completely his character, to laugh in death's face like that.

"There is nothing so fantastic as power, Luther mused, and ultimate power gave him no more satisfaction then he had anticipated- for he had anticipated perfection." - I like this line. I can't say quite why, but I did like it.

The only big thing that annoyed me was that you used the wrong 'than' all the way through this. 'Then' is used for time ("then vs. now," "do this then that," "get your things and then we'll go"), and than is used for comparison ("and ultimate power gave him no more satisfaction than he had anticipated," "greater than a god," "more casualties than absolutely necessary.")

Ashe
anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Look Lex sees himself as, and he might be right, a savior of humanity, he could end famine and cure cancer if he was calling all the shots lead the world to be truly futuristic non polluting technology, the Justice Lords couldn't do that they don't have the logistical or whatever knowledge. Beating up thugs, psychos, and whatever nutcase that wants to take over the world this week (though I am all for villians who might be right about their benevolent dictatorship like Ra's al Ghul) isn't good enough we need hospitals and schools to educate people stop or at least effectively fight poverty crime at its source, when the common man doesn't know what is best for himself, his wife, their children, and their children's children then the benevolent intellectual must take control and force the common man to build a better world for himself or his children or at least his children's children of course make education great so the common man does know what his best for himself, his wife and their children and deomcratic republicanism can work. With whiny wuss liberal democrats who know nothing of politics, economics, technology, and how it is all connected on the long run it can be quite prevelent that the common not know what is best for him. I'm not really familiar Nietzsche philosophy that Luthor follows but I don't think he sees himself as a god he doesn't want to be worshipped merely respected like I said he could end famine and cure cancer. It is my belief that organized religion perpetuates ignorance thus slowing, stopping, and reversing the progress of all mankind to make it easier for them to control the masses and take the money of the feeble minded
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really liked this story, even though you had to go and kill Wally *sniffles* Though it's very much like him and exactly what I could see Wally doing. Great job!
Branwen chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great writing! I loved how you made Flash the big hero!
TouchOfViolet chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I wouldn't worry about the review from Flame Rising. I see him use that same flame on a lot of people's stories. He seems to run rampant over at the Total Drama Island section.

That being said, I really liked this story. I don't think I've read anything like it before. I especially liked how you ended it. I must say though, I was very sad Wally died. But hey, at least he saved the world, right?