Reviews for A Late Night Visit
tkim619 chapter 16 . 1/13
whaooo i really hope Malfoy change... omg i really know wht happen... love it so far
tkim619 chapter 15 . 1/13
whaoooooo way to go Hermione! phew...
tkim619 chapter 11 . 1/13
uh-oh guys!
tkim619 chapter 9 . 1/13
HAHAHAH GOOD JOB GUYS!1
D. Page Robin chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I like the story. Just found it and caught up. It is a good premise. You'd wish that cases of PTSD could be cured that well in real life.

One thing that hasn't shown up is the rest of the Wizarding world's reaction. Where is Ritat Skeeter? For that matter, where are the other Battle of Hogwarts vets in this?

Maybe that isn't needed, since your focus is really on Harry and Hermione.

I can guess where the rest of the story will head, but I'd like to see your choices. Please see the story through. Too many good stories simply die and that breaks this reader's heart.

Good luck,
D. Page Robin
FuN FiFi chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
As I started to read this fic, I realized midway that I had read it before, just not all the way through. Now that I finished, I'm glad that I happened to stumble across this fic again. It's extremely well-written, and just awesome overall! :-D

Your portrayals of Harry and Hermione, both individually and as a couple, are way too good! I read your other stories, and I like your theme of Harry acknowledging his love for Hermione before her. Normally, I've read HHr stories where it's the other way around. In addition, you did a nice job with Ron and Ginny, too, especially the latter. Most HHr stories paint them in a bad light, which I find to be a cliche and not very realistic. But not you! You wrote them quite maturely, in my opinion. So thanks for that!

Anyway, I just wanted to commend you for a job well done. I hope that you come back to this story one day and give it a proper ending. Cheers!
Philosophize chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Will there be more? This is a good story...
fall shadow chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Really good story overall, but sad that it went unfinished. I liked how they got together, and the problems they faced afterward seemed interesting and realistic. The interactions with Hermione's parents were well-written. I liked how that and the holidays added to Harry and Hermione's relationship.
Runecutter chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Really? Masochistic as in you find pleasure in being hurt or hurting yourself?
Not rather "Macho" as in nauseatingly male? :D

Hmmm Daddy Granger sure knows how to behave like a twelve year old... phew what a pathetic performance for a "reasonable" adult...

Dun Dun Dunnn for the Ginny/Draco scene... it could mean lots, but i'm already fearing the "okay, she is so over Harry she should get that dreamy, beautiful Aristocrat instead who can buy her the life of a princess." syndrome many female fanfic writers are inexplicably suffering from... if Ron is a jerk, has been a jerk and will in most probability always stay a jerk why should anythign else be true about Malfoy? He never has behaved like a decent human being and suddenly just because Ginny can date him he will turn out just fine? Bullshit!
There's still hope i'm only fishing in the dark and my fears are unfounded, but... i've seen it just too often and i'm every time more frustrated witht he stupidity of it.
Runecutter chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Urgh talk about details... of course it's Richard not Jack... don't know how i came to it, probably by thinking about movie couples and Elizabeth reminded me of Pirates of the caribbean where a long time it seemed open if Will or Jack would be the man of choice ;)

But now that i've confessed my blunder i must state that i still don't approve of them having secrets in front of the in-laws :( That way trouble lies!
Runecutter chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Oh come on! Birdseed? Owls are carnivores and you should have guessed that what with the amount of bacon and mice most fanfictions feed Hedwig with round the clock? She might get her Ron eating canaries interested in birdseed when they had their fill of emptyheaded redhairs... but an owl?

Ahh.. rodent flavored, you probably meant owl TREATS, that's a different story.

Okay... when i've already nagged about a detail i might as well write somethign about the rest of the story too.
I like that the pacing and the characters are more or less believable and feel just about right for a HP fanfic. I could do with a lot less of "Angst" and this constant secrecy they're still using in spite of Hermione's great "ultimatum" right before christmas. Why not come out directly with the REASON why Harry has lost 90% of his family at least for the moment? Beth would understand it, Jack would still be suspecting and use stuff like the guest house to keep Harry from doing things too openly and they would not have to constantly act innocent around the old ones. Plus the emotional stress of being ostracised at "Weasley manor" would quite possibly give him some brownie points even with the jealous father...
and if they're going to go open at Hogwarts after returning it would be a good practise to have the parents informed before. yet they'd rather suffer this whole "we can't let them know" theater instead of getting a grip and confess... Beth knows anyway and with chances 3:1 against him Jack won't act too stupidly in this regard. *sigh*
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Wow I like the Harry/Hermione "interaction" what a blessing to know that they are together! This story is REALLY good! I wonder what is up between Ginny and Malfoy?! And Ron - sorry but what an arse he makes of himself! But good that they make up all three of them!

I wonder if there aren't a proposal of marriage coming soon? Or at least a promise ring into the picture?!
I WILL look forward to more chapters!

My deepest compliments on your story
LucidRush chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Very good fic. I really enjoyed it.
Matthew chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
Please. It's a good plot, but it's so full of americanisms. Semester? Graduation? English Muffins? Love Seat? You need an English beta if you want to sound at all authentic. The characters are Brits you know.
GBTtown chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
OK story, on a subject beaten to death. I mean does it really always have to be this difficult for them to talk or have a relationship?