Reviews for Night of the Champion Matt Hardy one shot
matty fan 2k10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awesome one shot :-P and yes that man needs alot of loving hes so sweet ... Poor baby... Anyways awesome one shot! Had to fav it :-D

Jess
FreakofMMH chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow what an amazing one shot. I love it!
ajah chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
WOW! This is hot! You're right, poor Matt doesn't get enough lovin' (unless you count Hardycest, then he's swimmin' in it!) But Matt needs some regular love once in a while too!
Simplysheree chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Absolutley awesome .
war-gods chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Not bad, definitely liked it. Having some celebration sex after scoring a big win is a gratifying moment. As well as many other...accomplishments(make up sex, and many others)Haha.

Anyways, great stuff. Good scenes, you can never go wrong with a shower scene, hehe.
123musicislife chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Awesome ONe shot
Cuckoo-4-Cocoa-Puffs chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Great story. Matt does seem to get over looked, I personally thinks hes hotter then Jeff. its harder to find a good fic about him great job
VASHORTYGIRL chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great one shot..and yes Matt deserves a little love too...He still has the cutest nose in the WWE. Love Matt stories and loved this

shawn
WishfulThinkr13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ya know Jeff used to be my fav, but after i did the Wishful Thinker story Matt just seems so mush more appealing to me lol.

But you're right Matt doesn't get enough love!

Hope all is well sweetie!

xoxo Melissa
extremeshan81 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh my God, I completely forgot that this hadn't already been posted! I still love this fic Mrs Hardy - and you're right, Mattie doesn't get enough love on this site...but with both our fics out there let's hope he feels a warm glow from us, lol xx
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Its nice to see a more passionate side to Matt. Something which is rare to see in a lot of fics that he's been written into.

Good job.
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
well i just have good intuition haha. i came to your page to send you a message and let you know i'd finished the one shot and that there was a small surprise in there for you and i come to find that you've posted a matt fic.

matt is, by far, my favourite wrestler ever (and totally has been since i first laid eyes on him haha) and you're right, he doesn't get nearly enough love. i'm so glad you wrote something about him sweetie. i really am. :)