Reviews for In The Land of The Wild and The Wicked
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Nice to see your name in my author alerts.

Interesting chapter.

Dean has been pretty much helpless this whole story and now it has been confirmed that Sam is evil.

I'm glad you updated, yet Sam may have 'saved' Dean, but I don't like Sam, which is depressing because I love both the brothers.

Thanks for the update.
Angelustatt chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Yay you updated! *bounces* Please, please, please tell me that there's more to come soon? You wouldn't make me beg, would you? Cause I can! :P lol

This was awesome, mate. I'm really looking forward to more of this story. *HUGS*
masondixon chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Keep up the whumped Dean and I will keep riding along behind you! Thank You.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
I can't tell you how pleased I was to see this update, so glad you have decided to continue this story. Really enjoyed this chapter, I hope Dean isn't addicted to Sam's blood in a way that he craves it? Is that the reason Sam didn't tend Dean's wound, he needed him dead or near death? Please post again soon, can't wait.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Hey! Welcome back! *hugs you*

I'd forgotten about this little story, but I'm thrilled to see it again. You're moving things along nicely. :D

So, did Sam infuse his blood into Dean or some other way? Very interesting. Hopefully he won't feel worse when it's gone, tho. It'd be nice for it to give him a little time to heal on his own.

So, who's Amanda Solomon? Can't wait to find out about that!

Love you throwing a little of the past in there, too.

Nicely done. :)
stoic81 chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Ok, so you've hooked me! Please write more!
Silvertayl 57 chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
I hope you will continue this terrific story? It's been 4 months since you updated it, I hope you haven't abandoned it, I got's to know what's gonna happen. Please update it soon!

Silvertayl
dark00shadow chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Omg, that's quite the story you have here!

I really like it! You gotta love the old wild wild west! And that in combination with some captured Dean... hm.

I only missed some smart-ass remarks in the first chapters from Dean, but he's getting better with them.

And now... evil sam! That's really a great cliffie!

Do you think you will ever continue the story? I for one sure hope so!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
I really did like this chapter. The story flowed nicely. We got a bit of information about White Rock, not much, but some.

I was glad that Dean got free and was trying to help the Sheriff and the men. There was suspense and action.

Than you hit us with a guy murdering all the men and it's Sam, no wonder Dean hesitated and didn't kill him.

I wanted Sam to find Dean, but I didn't want an Evil Sam.

Not sure what else to say.

Thanks for the update.

Until next time, take care.
heartfallen chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Oh wow! That was awesome. I can't wait for more
masondixon chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Loved this chapter! So much happening so quickly...and Dean getting whumped...well that's a plus for me! Can't wait to see what you give us next. Please update soon. Thank You.
Angelustatt chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Wow! Way to blindside us! And damn those cliffies! LOL

Only one thing to say now, mate. MORE!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
It's Sam? What on earth?

I'm speechless! Really. Wow.

Update soon!
babyreaper chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Absolutely brilliant, really exciting. So Sam is evil or possessed? Dean fan so please don't do anything too drastic to him. Great I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted. Please make it soon. Thanks
Angelustatt chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
You're going to have me begging like Dean for food soon. LOL

I love everything about this story...and I know that sound generic and cliche, but it's true! I'm loving miserable, hungry Dean...I'm loving the backstory with Sammy and well...I just love it all.

So please, miss, can I have some more? *bats eyelashes* LOL