Reviews for The Hogsmen
Carling chapter 1 . 1/21
What a gem of a story! I laughed and laughed and laughed when I read the premise of Ginny leaving Harry for Millie. But you made this into a very thoughtful story.

However, I am worried about Ron and Hermione. By doing something that he knows will upset her core values (participating in something she sees as the objectification of her gender) as well as insult her (rushing off to look at dancers and acting as if sex with her was a chore to be got through beforehand) he really IS betraying her. She deserves better than that and if she were to find out what he did she might well go after it.
DualWielding chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Loved it! Your writing is exceptionally funny. I hope you'll write more HPDM humor. I loved both Harry and Draco in this and was completely indifferent to Ginny, which is preferable to the more common desire to kick her in the teeth (and not be able to) that I feel when other writers insert her into a story.

I should tell you though, that I almost didn't read this one. In fact, I passed it by and only grudgingly clicked it after reading the surrounding stories. The summary didn't give me any of those necessary Harry/Draco excited, fuzzy feelings. It yammers about Ginny and Milly and really, who cares? They're nothing but subplot. It's like trying a new food that doesn't look all that tasty. You go in with a slight feeling of dread and hope to be pleasantly surprised. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. Good job!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Haha, very good. Not something you see often. I really enjoyed.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was fun. I loved the ending. Both how he made Draco forget his name, and what Draco remembered. Lol
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I wish these fics never had to end...write MORE! *sigh*
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
quaint. i'm glad I read it. I enjoyed it. thanks.

I really like how you gave each kid personality. If I ever got the nerves to write, I would want to make a fanfiction of this fanfiction.
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That is surprising. She ran off with Millicent.

Lily's reaction was also something I didn't expect, but it made sense if she was the spoiled princess in the family. It also makes me wonder where she got homophobia from...
k chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
:D thank you. lovely
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So what do they tell the kids? lol... and Ron and Hermione... oh boy! I liked this it was good...damn shame it was Ginny & Millie... even that gives me shivers...lol
JJ chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
awesome fic... i just dont really like how harry keeps on thinking about ginny even if its to compare her to Draco. Because thinking about Ginny means that Ginny is still in his heart no matter how small of a part she is.
man man hani chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Merlin, this was hilarious! Good job on this one! xD
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love this is there a sequel by any chance?
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I enjoyed this.
snapeisnotevil chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
My gosh. Absolutely brilliant! Your writing is superb. I was completely hooked and couldn't stop until I'd finished.
Okay, that's a lie...I had to go work on college application essays in the middle...but it wasn't by choice.

But really, I've read a heck of a lot of Harry/Draco and I've never really fancied myself a fan...but I do believe this has changed my mind.

Again, brilliant work.
~TJ (SnapeIsNotEvil)
yue no rei chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ahahaha indeed what a horrifying thing to remember.