Reviews for Oidhche Shamhna
arien043 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Love the story! But how do you pronounce Oidhche Shamhna?
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I understood about 0% of that story, but I like your writing style and I like the basis of this so, yeah. I liked it.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Now, this is a story! I read it at the RL Halloween challenge, but thought I would review it here..

I loved how you made so much research, everything was so real, you described everyting so well, I saw everything with my "Inner Eye". :D Finaly a Founder story that is worth of reading! (I cant wait to read the chaptered piece...).

This was a very original story, every character was well developed, the plot was very interesting, and so believable! I loved your names, and that you made them live in clans... (though in my oppinion Hogwarts was founded in late Medieval... I dunno, , century... but, this hardly counts, because you are the author...and I enjoyed your adaptation too...).

Once again: great characterisation and a very originaƩ idea! Nice work!
grumpirah chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I don't know what I would do if I heard that type of prophecy about a child of mine. Knowing the information she does must be painful. Very nice story. It's been a while since I've read anything that nothing to do with Severus, but I really enjoyed reading this one shot.
Kerichi chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I appreciate all the research you did to write the story. The details draw the reader in and paint a vivid picture of Rowena's life before she became a founder of Hogwarts. :)
Intrapersonal xx chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is cool! Please review my stories! Are you sure this is Harry Potter though?