Reviews for Overprotective
Eternally Ebony chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ah, the refreshing barrage of insults hurled at one by their best friend. Love it. Can't seem to get enough of it. But focusing more on the story itself.

It's formatted quite nicely, and all the grammer and spelling is correct as far as I can see. Nothing about it jars your attention for any period of time.

The conversation was quite in-character, reserved, as opposed to how open other fans seem to depict them. Well-done in that regard.
Pup-Ashbless chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh dear, this certainly was a drama for Yuri to endure. Though I must say this was right set of feelings one would get at when looking at the mixed basket case of having a "caring" and "concerned" friend always looking out for you (er, trying anyway). XP

Let's just hope Flynn doesn't end up loving Yuri to death. XD

Awesome piece. Thank's for writing. You really captured Yuri here and how he'd react to something like that from Flynn. I couldn't help but think "Poor Yuri" and yet not caring at the same time because I was too busy being amused by his thoughts and Flynn. I smiled at their counters to each other and despite the head injury both still treated the other the same as usual. Ah, you know you have a best friend when they look after you so much or either don't murder you for almost killing them in one of the more embarrasing ways to go. Xp
Owl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw, that was so adorable and clever. I love how you built on the whole Flynn being a mother hen concept. _
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I find your narration really, really entertaining, especially when you portray Yuri's thoughts. You've managed to make me laugh And the constant bickering between Yuri and Flynn is well written and again, very amusing.

Very deep insight into the characters as well. Flynn's guilt trip - and Yuri's reaction to it - is very well characterized.

All in all I love this piece, and look forward to more of your works in the Vesperia fandom!
Syek chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
How entertainingly adorable. What I had to love most about this was how much the boyish aspect was kept in tact. Being a big fan of yaoi, I will admit that sometimes a little too much manliness can be lost...especially on Flynn's part. This was a great return. Yay swears
OLD Z chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I really loved this. I love the Yuri & Flynn friendship stuff. Its very much a best friend 'aww' moment. Very nice. )
Yamiyugikun chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
LoL. I must say, I LOVE your sense of humor, especially how you referred to Alexei as a "Grade A Lunatic." Hehe, I guess that shows Tales villians come in grades of insanity. At least Alexei wasn't trying to become god like Sepiroth from FF7, or searching for his "mother." I haven't played to the ending of Vesperia, but you captured the Flynn and Yuri's friendship very well_, especially how Flynn acts all protective of Yuri. I like how you referred to him as a "mommy."

I thought in the narration you got Yuri's sarcasim down pat_ as if Yuri was really narrating it, kind of like Jade from Abyss in a way. Anyway, I look forward to reading more fics from you, and I adore the Yuri x Flynn friendship.
Saf Dawnheart chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Very cute _ I'm a big fan of the Yuri/Flynn friendship, and you did it very well here. Yuri's remark about Flynn being descended from chickens made me laugh so hard, because it's just so Yuri to make a remark like that.

Hope to see more Vesperia fics from you!