Reviews for Gifts
lastarael chapter 23 . 10/1
Wow. This was incredible. Well-written, touching, and realistic to an almost painful extent (and that’s not bad, that’s amazing). As someone who also suffers from a chronic pain condition and depression, this really struck home. Thank you for putting this struggle into words, and showing that it’s possible to overcome overwhelming odds. This was really uplifting.
I wish you the best in your journey.
Jenb910 chapter 23 . 8/11
That was such a beautiful story. I usually stick with more action packed stories but I loved seeing this domestic hurt/comfort side of the boys. I hope you are doing well in your own health journey. You have such a "gift" of your own with your writing!
jmr27 chapter 23 . 7/20
This was wonderful. Thank you.
November'sGuest chapter 23 . 6/9
Beautiful! I had intended to leave feedback on the end of each chapter, but I couldn't stop reading long enough! I had to know what came next after each installment. I'm not really a fan of hurt!Sam, but this is an exception-I really enjoyed going on this journey with the boys even though it was painful at many points.

I really loved how Dean kept working so hard to make things better for Sam and the way he tried to keep Sam's hope alive. I felt like they were both drowning at some point. I ached with Dean when he finally began to fold under the strain and I cheered when Sam surprised him with the Impala.

This was really well done, such a slow, sweet story. I look forward to any additions you make to this story. Thanks for writing it even though it must've been as hard at times as therapeutic.
Vashti23 chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
Hi, I've just finished reading this story for the umpteenth time and I am just as touched and moved as I was the first time. (BTW, I'm the person who you were communicating with on LJ about "The Wounded Don't Cry" and finding your other works.) I would love it so much if you re-visited this verse, I'd be thrilled to see how Sam and Dean are continuing their journey. Thanks for your work.
Kiki1770 chapter 23 . 7/5/2017
Beautiful, beautiful story. It was well worth reading slowing and carefully. I want these boys to find happiness. Maybe that's one of the appeals of this show and these characters, we're always waiting for them to find their happiness.
spnfan44 chapter 23 . 6/8/2016
Wow! Amazing story!
RoxanaHelene chapter 23 . 6/8/2016
No other fanfic story has ever made me cry. It was really good. Kudos!
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I love how much Dean was willing to sacrifice for his brother. Very well written!
EDJennie chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
This is an amazing story. I really enjoy every chapter, every day of the boys...
The final was a real gift for me... And I must say, I love Fim... What a wonderful idea to compleye the
DoctorWhovian18 chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
Without doubt, this was the best fanfiction story in any category that I have EVER READ. I was hooked from the start and going through each day, each moment, with both Sam and Dean who I adore so much was so emotional and intense, but incredibly written. I am not surprised that you have written your own book, you ear amazingly talented. I cried several times, laughed several times, and did a strange mixture of both when Baby had her cameo at the end there.
Saosa chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
Thank you for this story. This was a story I really needed to read. A time ago my sister got sick with something that is going to follow her for the rest of her life and just like Sam in this story she wanted to give up. I think she still some days do. This give me hope and something to give a perspective. Thank you. I hope that you are feeling good and once again thank you.
idreamofivan chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
I just read your whole fIC. It was amazing from beginning to end. A few years have passed since you wrote it, I hope you are living a happy life now, however things turned out.
signaturefarms chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
This is beautiful. I tried to read it all in one go but seeing as I was at work, well, it made things a little difficult. Bit I got through!

Any word on the sequel?
Louey06 chapter 23 . 1/13/2015
This was a really good story. I loved seeing Sam slowly overcoming all the challenges. I like how you tied a little bit of supernatural stuff in there as well as Sam just being hurt. Fim was soo cute. Very nicely done
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »