Reviews for Herm and Harry get married! Or do they....?
DRACOHERMIONEFAN chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I HATE DRACO GINNY COUPLINGS!
Anika Cobriana chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
god awful stupid story
thequiteone chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
um flame
crimsonshadoe chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
hi,

I'm not sure if this fic was meant to be realistic, but i don't thik it is at all believable, especially the story line.

One, if hermione really did love harry, why would a guy that she "never thought of that way" make her even consider changing her mind on the day of her wedding - not to mention at the altar! Considering the state of hermione's and draco's relationship (or lack of one) it doesn't make sense that she should leave the man of her dreams at the altar because she needed time to think! Maybe if you had made their relationship more complex - let us as the readers know if there was the possibility of anything between them by going into more detail, it might have helped.

Also, hermione holding a competition to see which guy is her true love? Why would any of them stake the outcome of their lives on a competition?

Not only is that completely out of character for hermione, but considering the characters of the two men, it is highly unlikely they would have reacted to the suggestion like they did. They would not have even considered it, let alone agreed to it - they both have a lot of pride (though in different ways) and i don't think they would have let hermione play with their lives like that.

this isn't a flame, so please don't take it that way... i'm just telling you what i think about the story.

crimsonshadoe
Hannah chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
Your story was good. I can't say I liked the crack about Mississippi, though. Do you have something against Mississippi? If you do get over it because Boston isn't much better. Anyway good story.)
Paige chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
it was a good story and all but i don't know what the contest had to do with anything of her "heart's desire" it was real good other wise.
Fanofbooks.Harry Potter chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
You have a nice imagination... but, to tell you the truth, I really did not like it at all. This is actually my first flame.. i don't even consider this a flame, cause I'm being so nice. But.. honestly think... would ANY girl change her mind who to marry on the day of her wedding? At the altar at that! Even if she did, I don't think she would have a contest over it! Anyways... this is just my point of view.. and as I always say... "I'm not the author.. you are". And so, I wish you good luck.
Hell's Reaper chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
sirius is padfoot and James Potter is Prongs
nattt chapter 6 . 1/1/2002
I loved it! I don't like Ginny anyway! write more, PLEASE!
Rachel chapter 6 . 1/1/2002
Well, that was an extremely cute little ficie! It was good!

ThanX! _
He-who-must-not-be-named chapter 6 . 12/27/2001
good fanfic you scared the s*** outta me when you said draco liked hermione and that contest where ginny helped draco but i love the ending!~
Klarra chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Oh, GOD! You write so darn well! WRITE MORE FANFICTIONS!
Emmikm chapter 6 . 12/13/2001
I am seriously stupid. I reviewed the first chapter and was too blind 2 botice the other 5! It was really good, even though i knew what would happen from the 2nd chapter- i thought the pause

thing was 't ask me why. I can be stupid at times. Keep writing fics! :)
Emmikm chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
hi! This is a great fic so far! continue, please! Some fics are just soooooo boring- on yours I didn't actually close the page after halfway through. I read the whole thing- keep going!:)
Amen chapter 6 . 11/26/2001