Reviews for Wrong
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Okay - Ronon needs a woman. I couldn't believe how much I was feeling his hurt. Great writing - really getting to the reader. "snif" I'm ready now to try another of your stories. Thanks(?) for the tears. BlondieCG
renisanz chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This is so good, I don't know how I missed it. Even though you broke my heart all over again replaying that scene, Ronon's resolve in the end made it better.

"And the next time Jennifer wanted a sparring lesson.

Well, he didn’t know what he’d do then."

Ahahaha! I totally wrote this. :D
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
"Show of hands, who wanted to give Ronon a hug after seeing that 'you just kicked my puppy and broke my heart' look on his face?"

*waves hand frantically in air* ME ME ME ME ME! Good god, the guy just looked so friggin' sad! But, I couldn't stop watching the scene. I just kept playing it over, and over, and over again. It broke my heart. :( (Wow, I am a nerd. lol) Anywho, this was a great little fic you did. Nice job. :)
deal4321 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Poor Ronon! Great story! Hope you write more!
SeNedra chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Great story! I wanted to hug and comfort Ronon so much, she was really harsh... But we still believe it is not over although it is very difficult. At least we have our fanfiction :) Good job.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
WOW. This was wonderfully done and so much like I would think Ronon would feel. He prides himself on his preception and to have missed the signals(which she wasn't sending really, but that's a rant for another time)would have him beating up on himself the most.

Poor Ronon, I just wanted to hug him 8-(.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great job. Very well written. Poor Ronon! Does the "next time, he wouldn't be wrong." possibly allude to you writing a RononOC? I, for one, would really enjoy it if you did!
Miss Anderton chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aww! This is sad! Poor Ronon...
Tazmy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw poor Ronon. It's hard to open oneself up, and getting shot down doesn't help... Good job.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Awesome job on this! I saw it coming throughout the episode and still I hurt when it actually happened on screen. I can't believe TPTB did this to us! I didn't expect or even want "happily ever after" but there was no reason to kill the relationship/friendship/sexual tension between them! You did a great job of giving us insight into Ronon's thoughts and feelings - angsty but not TOO angsty - because that is Ronon after all! :)
Asugar chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Gorgeously done. I love how your incorporate the dialogue from the scene.
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Nice! I hope he allows himself a next time. The guy deserves a break!
MellowYellow1234 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
My poor Ronon. I truly felt sorry for him. This was a great POV. Thanks for writing. I hope Ronon does get a girl this season and Jenn comes to realize what she passed up.
DraconicMadness chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw! I know, that was so sad for poor Ronon. I wonder if it really is Rodney that she likes, or someone else entirely? I kno I would choose Ronon over Rodney roffles. Anywho, great lil story... and I agree, Ronon does need a girl...

Hopefully they will give him one, right? I'll vote for you _