Reviews for Chances Are
beautiful. very real
readingaccount chapter 3 . 2/8
Wow! Amazing writing.
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Brilliant story! It was just recced in a Drarry Facebook group. I loved everything about it. Especially, Ron being an asshole and ending up with nothing-which is canon, if you ask me. And I loved Ginny and Hermione as well. Great job.
Nancy
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Amazing, except for Harry being on top. I'm not criticizing, it's just that's my preference, Top Draco. I hate Top Harry.
Doni chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
This was a lovely little story. I'm a big fan of forgiveness and redemption, but it's too bad Harry lost Ron along the way. Well done.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Lovely. Thank you.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I would have preferred Draco being top but this was good. Loved the Ron bashing. Ron was a prick. Glad Harry didn't become friends with him again.
PhoenixPixie chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
awwwwww how sweet! I love it but does Ron ever get over it...does he do something stupid to break them up? oooo sequel! hehehe
lilz54 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Nicely done! Loved it! Thank you for sharing.
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Nice ending! So glad they figured shit out. ) I always seem to like the 8th year stories (that are written well)...you did a great job!
mauralee88 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Excellent story!
bellamara chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Lovely.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Loved the story it was really great!
melpomene94 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Great story!
tooth chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hey, really like it so far, but... i dont get it, what happened to teddy? it was like he just upped and left him! a little confused :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »