Reviews for Edge
TraSan chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Hee. Well, I'm stoked your muse freaked out and gave us a delicious chapter of brotherly concern all 'round.

But a little annoyed with Scopulus. :D

Dean's fear of flying - Sam offering to wait for the truck with him.

Dean repeatedly asking about Sam - Dean waking to Sam's rumbling request for information about Dean.

Great chapter, Muffy!
Lilwazzabug chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Oy vey! I was worried about that. Oh well. Dean took quite a beating. Wouldn't be surprised if he knocked some hallucination-preventative loose at some point.
PADavis chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
So glad to have the new chapter - and a flying wolverine. She misses Dean - well, at least his leg, huh? Loved the panic in flight sequence.

Phoebe
pandora jazz chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Thank you for just writing a chapter instead of the 100 word drabble, I really! appreciate that. Also thanks for getting close to finishing this story.

Poor Dean and Sam have been on that mountain forever, so I'm glad they both have made it off, even if Dean did have to ride in an helicopter. It was nice that Sam would have waited with Dean for a truck to ride down the mountain, he remembered Dean's fear of flying.

Of course I loved Dean's repeated requests for information about Sam, always love a worried big brother, even if he is injuried.

Now the brothers can get medical attention, though I've lost track of their injuries, you did have fun inflicting pain on them.

Curious twist at the end, the wolverine has arrived at the hospital too?

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

If not too much trouble, can I ask for an update on "Gifts"?

Until next time, take care.
Twinchy chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Oi, a 'peaceful' ending for a chapter is something else altogether, Muffy. *chews her fingernails again*

I am so sorry the wolverine got Doug - and miraculously appeared in the ER with Sam and Dean.

Glad they found some much needed help though - and Dean's panicking when they loaded him into the chopper was amazingly well told and tense.
Realhuntress chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
EEk! They just can't get away from ARF! *bites nails* Hurry - gotta know what happens next!

;-)
sergeantmicky chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Oh dear. Oh no. NO LOL Arf didn't COME WITH THEM, did he? omg. I'm really hoping that's just Dean hallucinating... :P What an intense chapter, Muffy! I could totally imagine what Dean must have felt like, seeing that helicopter coming into view... I think we've all had freak outs like that at one time in our lives. I hope you're planning on putting up a new chapter soon. ;) I loved this, it was great. Hope you're doing well! :)

~Meghan
Mokibobolink chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Awesome chapter, as always. Bad Arf for killing Doug but also couldn't help but to giggle at the fact that she got the last word. Sneaky puppy.

-Moki
sammygirl1963 chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
At least the boys are at the hospital and getting taken care of now. Poor Dean, he really was panicking...but willing to do a helicopter ride knowing Sammy was in bad shape.
supernaturaldh chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Wonderful Muffy...did I say great...oh yeah, I said how good this was. I love it and can't wait for more.

Denise
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Okay, you've got me thinking that things MIGHT be alright for a microsecond, then...

“Arf ur ruff ruff,” something said from the doorway.

ACK!

*Dives behind couch, causing who knows how much damage to Dust Bunny Village.*
RedDragen chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
Maz101 chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
Wha...Arf's there too? Crazy!

Loved Dean's panic atack.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
great
riquitv chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
haha, i love the title of this chapter, now i understand why, haha, ok, so, what is Arf doing in the hospital, or is Dean just hallucinating? i guess i have to wait for a new chapter, thanks so much for this one :)
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »