Reviews for Edge
mzz chapter 40 . 9/26/2010
love love this story you are really good as a writer, thanks for this lovely story.
lin chapter 23 . 9/24/2010
there are problems with the story? or the page? there are chapters that I can't open, like 24
xenascully chapter 40 . 9/9/2010
omg! started reading this last night-just finished (with a sleep break,, of course). LOVED IT! Awesome story. Oh and btw, i re-read your opening paragraph on your webpage about when you started writing-and I get it now lol. I misread it at first!

I started writing fanfic when I was maybe 13. Had NO IDEA other people did too! I was 18 before I realized there was such a thing as fanfic! Started posting X Files stuff back then. Dropped off the fic writing when I first had my daughter. Then started getting into writing fic again a year ago- writing for NCIS and now for Supernatural.

Anyway, it's so nice to read your stories:) They're all really awesome!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 40 . 4/17/2010
OMG! I loved it *-*

You're a incredible writer! You managed to make it sweet and cute and angst, all at the same time, and using drabbles! That's just... Amazing! D

And I loved all the freak-outs, in fact I think they were te best of all ~

See ya next fanfic, then o/

Rosetta
Guest chapter 23 . 4/10/2010
"Are we going to have the 'Dean, it's not fine when I can see bone' discussion?.

ah...classic. lol
SciFiRN chapter 39 . 11/11/2009
Another great chapter, thanks. Still love this story, so thanks for writing it!
charis-kalos chapter 40 . 10/18/2009
This is a great ending. So Arf turns out to be a hot woman - she still can't have Dean! I love "Uncle" Bobby and his avuncular concern for his boys (Show had better not ever, ever kill him off!) and, as always, I adore the brotherly bonding. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, which is absolutely what I need.

Thanks for this story. The updating in drabbles drove me crazy with impatience but it's been worth it.
sayrae3times chapter 40 . 10/17/2009
Hey chick - I just checked my Author alerts and realized that you have another anniversary to celebrate. I have been offically following your work for one year, so congrats - you have a stalker *grins*. All right, I just loved Arf! And I have the sneaky suspicion that she's not done with Dean yet! But thank you so much for the lovely story. It had suspense, humor, blood, brotherly bonding - all the good stuff I like! Definitely write more! I'll be here!
Lilwazzabug chapter 40 . 10/14/2009
Yay! They made it, indeed!:D...but why do I get the sneaking suspicion there's s sequel on the way...?
DarthJackie chapter 40 . 10/14/2009
awesome ending.

I loved the scene with Dean and Arf.

I can't believe Dean gave up his baby for a cup of coffee. ::shakes head back and forth:: :D
sunnyjunedays chapter 40 . 10/14/2009
Hi, Great ending to this story, or is it really the ending? I guess only you know that but i'm a little suspicious of Dean's dreams.

This was a great ending chapter, just perfect.

I can hardly believe this has been going for a year, how has time gone so quickly.

Love it all, thanks. x
xRisingSunx chapter 40 . 10/14/2009
I loved that you picked up the coffee bet... xD Amazing ending. So sweet...

Bobby was a great character. Really. In enjoyed him a lot.

Thank you for sharing this story with me. I had many emotional hours reading this and taking my mind of real life. Thank you!

Keep up your good work! It's really something you're good at. Writing, I mean. ;-)

Hugs, Alex
Twinchy chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Wonderful make-up for the boys, Bobby, the story and all, Muffy. :-D

I truly liked Dean's vision of Arf, their conversation and the way reality was in the back of his mind even in the 'forest', while everyone else perceived him on death's door.

Surely Bobby had a hard time in front of him when he arrived at the hospital - and the gruff hunter certainly disregarded (read, violated) every single traffic regulation from his place to there - being worried sick about his boys.

I was beyond pleased to have him there finally with the Winchesters, to keep an eye on them and cut them right down to size when they attempted to flee their needed medical care prematurely. Go, Bobby!

Also, happy one year anniversary for "Edge", the perfect time to post the final chapter, actually. It's come a long way - and so did you too (all for the better, I hope). *huge hugs*
bhoney chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Congrats on wrapping up the story! Nice job.

I'm so glad Dean's okay, though it worries me that he was dreaming of Arf. Are you going to do a sequel where they get rid of her for good? I'd hate to think of her trying to get him later.

Loved the banter at the end!

So-now maybe you'll be able to do a sequel for "Be Still My Beating Heart?" *hopeful*
daleaikman chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Loved it. It was great to see both of them take care of each other that how it should be.
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »