Reviews for Edge
suzijacuzi chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
As always, you deliver on your stories. I was a little worried that several of your stories had been sitting neglected, but as usual, you bring'em to an end and this reader thanks you so sweetly.
Noninone chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
No! another one is over! Im going to cry wuah!

Dean sold his car for a cup of coffee LOL thats so funny.

Thank you for this amazing fic!

YohKo b.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
What to say? What to say?

Actually, there's nothing to say - so I'll do this...

*Stands up and applauds*
supernatfem76 chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
I can't believe that you started this story a year ago. Kudos to you for being able to keep this story entertaining for that amount of time. I really liked the final chapter. I liked the dialogue and the scenes with Bobby and Sam and Sam and Dean. It was a great ending to a great story.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
I liked the dream sequence with Dean and the sounds of the hospital permeating the dream but then him going back for Sammy. Nice little bit at the end also going back to the reference of Dean saying what he'd do for a cup of coffee. Good story. Well worth the wait for the end.
riquitv chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
thanks so much for this story, i love it :)
Tosharino chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Great story! Really enjoyed it! :D
Mokibobolink chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Wow, has it really been a year?

Awesome ending to an awesome story and I admit I'm gonna miss this one. You took us on a great ride, thanks!

Already looking forward to your next one...

-Moki
sammygirl1963 chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Fantastic ending to the story. Whew, I'd say Sammy got there to his brother just in time or Dean might have given up! Shows just the oconnection those two have with each other!
Dianne chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
That was just great, thanks for sharing. It was well worth the year of reading. In fact, I think I'll read it all over again just so I can read as much as I want to at one time without waiting. I loved the ending, very appropriate. So glad they both made it! I also really liked that Arf showed up in Dean's dreams and that it's possible she will still want him. Awesome.
V.R. Jennings chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
I've been hooked onto your story since the first chapter, but I hate to watch it go. I love the ending, don't get me wrong, but this incredible journey has now come to an end - a teriffic end - and it's sad that the story has finally ended, but I still love it! :) I'm really hoping there would be a sequel with Arf coming after Dean again. I sure would love to read more hurt Dean, lol ;) Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was truly enjoyable and I loved every minute of it.

hugs,

V.
SingleMinded chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
What a hunt. I can't believe it's finished. Awesome story tho. Thank for sharing.
PADavis chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
I just had a lot of fun re-reading all 40 chapters - faster than you would think really. LOL. This was a fantastic fun ride - and you are well over 10 reviews. And a year! Congratulations!

Phoebe
Erin Cider chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
What a ride! Congrats on wrapping up this story. I think I'm becoming a bit obsessed with your stories :)
mtee1958 chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
All my good stories are coming to an end!

This is the second one that I've been following and loving that had it's last chapter!

sigh... thank you though for a great story!
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »