Reviews for Edge
Realhuntress chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
*standing ovation*

Loved this story LOVED it!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
A wonderful wrap up to this story. What an adventure. And, wow, you surpassed 1,0 reviews. Incredible.
ncis-lady chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Aww I am so glad the boys made it out in one piece! Hehe I love dthe dialogues between Sam and Dean, and yeah how could Dean forget about trading his car for coffee? LOL I enjoyed every single chapter of this story and I can't wait for more stories from you! Well done! x
tomash chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
And another one bites the dust - great writing Muffy, sad to see it end. Thank goodness we still have 'Scream of the Butterfly' looking forward to your next update on that. Keep well, all the best. K.
drkstormynite chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
*sighs*

Sad to see it end.

But what a great ending!

Thanks Muffy for an amazing story.

Funny and scary, with lots of brotherly moments!

Just like we all like!

Oh, and just so you know, I had a dream about Arf the other night. So not funny!

Take good care!

Big hugs from Ohio!
TheKritty chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
I can't believe that this story is finished now...it was a part of daily life, if you know what I mean... *sighs*

I SO liked that chapter!Sammys worrying about Dean was so cute and I was blown away by the way you described Dean's waking up after these 6 days...it got me *squee*ing and was so heartwarming,so much brotherly love in there! And Bobby was great too!You captured them all very well!

And the end!Man, I completley forgot the coffee...just like Dean!*LMAO* Hilarious!

I loved this story, thank you for it!
apieceofcake chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Have enjoyed, thank you :-)
Merisha chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Aw bud :D ... that was spectacular :D - I cannot tell you how sad I am to see it end though :( - it was filled with all my fav things :D ... hurt Dean and Sammy, Arf, drama, angst, brotherly love and fretting :D - what more could I have wished for :D

Loved how Dean chose Sammy over Arf LOL XD ... wonderful stuff :D

Huggles and luv

Mish :D x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
that was a wonderful story now over 1,0 reviews
Tacpebs chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Aw, why did it end? T_T That was a cool story! _
Maz101 chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Congratulations on the year's work - what a ride of hurt, drama, hurt, mystery, hurt, hurt, hurt and comfort. Loved what you did to those poor boys. Arf was a star!
lunasgathering39 chapter 40 . 10/13/2009
Amazing what can come of 100 little words. I was glad when the chapters stopped being drabbles though. _ Another great story from one of my favorite authors.

Oh, I kind of feel sorry for Arf. She just wanted what most of us do, a little Dean time of our own.
Nana56 chapter 40 . 10/12/2009
And so it ends. I can't believe it's been a year! Wow! Where does the time go?

But I tell you, doctors don't know anything. And Bobby, as wise as he is, I'm not sure...sometimes I wonder about him, too.

Of course Dean was going to be okay. He wasn't going to leave his brother here all by himself! Nope, just not going to happen.

Great finish! :)
abni chapter 40 . 10/12/2009
One year ago? Wow, where has the time gone? Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us, funny, angsty, with hurt boys, nice comfort, a bitch/jerk moment, a wonderful new character (will we see Arf back one day I wonder?) - in short, everything a girl can want from a Supernatural fanfic *happy sigh*

I wonder what Sam will make Dean do to give him back the Impala *chuckles* I'd love to read that story (hint hint).

Oh and *sends huge bottle of champagne* 10 reviews? That's so fudging awesome sis! You rock girl!

Huge hug,

Abni
abni chapter 39 . 10/12/2009
*mep* Oh no! Sam got rid of it, Dean hang on! *looks around* now where's that evil cliffie demon? Here, Scopie, Scopie, here, we have cookies, come on, not going to hurt you or smack you or exorcise you or anything *looks very innocent*

Another wonderful chapter hon, filled with all the best of our Winchester boys :D Love it!

Huge hug,