Reviews for Me, Myself, and McKay
I'm guessing this story is dead but I enjoyed it so much I hope it will get finished someday I'll keep checking peace out
Whirlwind421 chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
Darn...never finished it...is Shep evil or not! Good story. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Awwwww...that was sad. Poor Manheim. *sniff*
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Its been so long is this story abandoned? I hope not its a good story
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
I love your story i hope you have not abandoned it i have to read all over again to remember it cause it has been a looooooong time heres hoping you get back to it.
Shellbean chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Hey there Ever,
I'm hoping you let us in on Shep's secret! Shellbean
Shellbean chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Hey there ever,
I'm starting to wonder about that blond that keeps following McKay around. Is he new to the expedition? He sounds like a stocker. Just saying:) Shellbean
Shellbean chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Hey there ever,
I think that this is a good story. I'm thinking it's just a little slow going at first. I'm liking the different aspects of Shep versus Sheppard. I can just see the look of disgust on John's face at how wimpy his counterpart is. I'll go back to reading:) Thanks Shellbean
sheppardlover928 chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
Hmmm Is Shep an evil twin like in Doppleganger? Hope John is saved before its too late and I hope Shep doesnt interfere! I love your banter between John and Rodney-smart stuff!
susan chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
I like your story a lot but are you ever going to finish have been waiting a time I hope you complete it soon
sheppardlover928 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Great story! Before John returns to normal-I think he should mindread Shep's to see what he is hiding. Two Sheppards in one reality would be a dream come tru, but cant picture John being a geeky guy with long hair and bushy beard! LOL!This story has a great plot...who are these "multiples"? Do they want Atlantis?

Why do the Wraith bow to them? Cant wait to find out!
Sachita chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Oooh cliffhanger. Not good. And oh dear to that Sheppard and McKay moment- I really hope Rodney doesn't reconsider and follows double Shep to the alternate reality to take care of that child. I really liked your update and I'd like to elaborate more, but I am so tired right now that it probably wouldn't make any sense anyway so I'll just end with a "Very well done! Kudos to you and please update soon."
Andriabow chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Great chapter and I'm really enjoying the story. Thanks
Sachita chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Great updates! It's really exciting and I can't wait to see whether Sheppard's bad feeling about his double turns out to be justified or not. That ending was very cliff-hangerish though and I can't wait for the next chapter. One thing though- isn't Lorne supposed to be a Major? Because you wrote "Lieutenant" in the last chapter. Just a minor thing, really, but I wished to ask you about it. The characterisations are very skillfully-done though, and again, I can't wait to see where you'll take this.

Sachita :)