Reviews for Me, Myself, and McKay
Whirlwind421 chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
Darn...never finished it...is Shep evil or not! Good story. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Awwwww...that was sad. Poor Manheim. *sniff*
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Its been so long is this story abandoned? I hope not its a good story
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
I love your story i hope you have not abandoned it i have to read all over again to remember it cause it has been a looooooong time heres hoping you get back to it.
Shellbean chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Hey there Ever,
I'm hoping you let us in on Shep's secret! Shellbean
Shellbean chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Hey there ever,
I'm starting to wonder about that blond that keeps following McKay around. Is he new to the expedition? He sounds like a stocker. Just saying:) Shellbean
Shellbean chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Hey there ever,
I think that this is a good story. I'm thinking it's just a little slow going at first. I'm liking the different aspects of Shep versus Sheppard. I can just see the look of disgust on John's face at how wimpy his counterpart is. I'll go back to reading:) Thanks Shellbean
sheppardlover928 chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
Hmmm Is Shep an evil twin like in Doppleganger? Hope John is saved before its too late and I hope Shep doesnt interfere! I love your banter between John and Rodney-smart stuff!
susan chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
I like your story a lot but are you ever going to finish have been waiting a time I hope you complete it soon
sheppardlover928 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Great story! Before John returns to normal-I think he should mindread Shep's to see what he is hiding. Two Sheppards in one reality would be a dream come tru, but cant picture John being a geeky guy with long hair and bushy beard! LOL!This story has a great plot...who are these "multiples"? Do they want Atlantis?

Why do the Wraith bow to them? Cant wait to find out!
Sachita chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Oooh cliffhanger. Not good. And oh dear to that Sheppard and McKay moment- I really hope Rodney doesn't reconsider and follows double Shep to the alternate reality to take care of that child. I really liked your update and I'd like to elaborate more, but I am so tired right now that it probably wouldn't make any sense anyway so I'll just end with a "Very well done! Kudos to you and please update soon."
Andriabow chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Great chapter and I'm really enjoying the story. Thanks
Sachita chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Great updates! It's really exciting and I can't wait to see whether Sheppard's bad feeling about his double turns out to be justified or not. That ending was very cliff-hangerish though and I can't wait for the next chapter. One thing though- isn't Lorne supposed to be a Major? Because you wrote "Lieutenant" in the last chapter. Just a minor thing, really, but I wished to ask you about it. The characterisations are very skillfully-done though, and again, I can't wait to see where you'll take this.

Sachita :)
Miravisu chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Um yeah, eeep? What now? *bites fingernails*
BMc chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
I just discovered this story, and read it straight through... I do hope you'll be able to finish it soon, I wants it!

I'm enjoying the originality of your plotting. You've taken a canon event - Rod's visit - paralleled it with your Shep character, but taken the story in entirely new directions.

Thank you for keeping the characters ringing true to themselves. You worried me once, when it looked like Shep was going to turn out slash, but you didn't go there... thank you SO much for not going there! I see that rather often in the SGA fanfic I've found, and I really don't get where it comes from. John, especially, seems completely hetero to me.

I am wondering if Shep may turn out to be just as fiercely determined to protect his own people, and especially Rodney's daughter, as John would be. Might he be willing to sacrifice the people of this Atlantis, in order to return to his? What is the full story of his personal background, and does that figure into his agenda? Questions that await answers!

Let me finish with more thanks for the obvious care in proofreading - solid grammar, punctuation and spelling. I'm an ex-proofreader myself, and good mechanics really, really add to my reading pleasure.

I'll be looking for the rest of the story. Write on!