Reviews for No Strings Attached
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
Very unique, and very well done. My only criticisms are this: when the two Bearers wish not to be overheard, eavesdropped on, simply have them speak in another language. Arabic or Japanese.
The Millennium Rod's mind control was given mention and use. The Millennium Ring and it's magic/people-finding compass, however, was given neither.
You have precious moments of eloquence, particularly when concerning the dual halves of each of them.
I shall look for the sequel.
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
This was absolutely amazing! Awesome! I loved it! ONTO THE SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
wouldn't shadow magic win against death eaters? since when were death eaters so... competent?

nice bakura and Marik moments. the duo is funny.
Donteatacowman chapter 29 . 2/10/2014
Aaaah I specifically read this because it was a long YGO/HP crossovers that actually got a proper ending! And you give us a cliffie with no denouement? D:

...Wait... sequel. YES. Even if it's not complete. 3

Ah, good writing, thank you.
Miss-DNL chapter 29 . 5/11/2013
This story was simply amazing! I love it from start to finish! It was such a rush! I love how you portrayed the characters! Especially Marik! Is Malik-pretty thing is hilarious! Also how for a while he popped in and out of 3rd person! I have to ask he wearing phoenix earrings because he keeps being 'reborn' in a sense? Or is because he just likes Ra so much?
yakari school chapter 29 . 2/26/2013
This was awesome! I know the sequel is posted, but I really feel the need to post a reveiw here! I love the way this was written. I was kept on going until the very end, and I have no doubt the sequel will have a similar effect. :)
Hair Like Starlight chapter 29 . 2/17/2013
I feel like I've just had something really wonderful ripped away from me. Brb, I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry in a corner.

ALSO, so much subtle Tendershipping in this story xD I love it.
Mimi MC chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
"Just who the hell is Neville Longbottom?" Who the hell indeed. It is remarkable how you can make such a suspenseful story funny.
Mimi MC chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I gotta say, this story began with explosive action and it continues to leave my heart racing.
Famous Fault chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
For some reason I absolutely loved this chapter. Don't ask me where my reviewing went, I'm sorry.

There is something so incredibly sad over it and I do not want Malik to die. I mean, I really don't like Marik, but I do like Malik. Hm ... cry ... Though Malik is cool, it would not surprise me if he met his faith with head held high.

I liked the part on where Bakura and Malik chat on the rooftop, or astronomy tower I suppose. It'd be horrible of Malik would never see Egypt again. And Ishizu and Odion, they'd be devastated.

In the beginning of this chapter I was slightly like: WTF? Horrible! Horrible! And slightly weird at that.

I want to see the students reaction on their little confrontation with Alecto Carrow. To see their thoughts on the two odd prefects would be rather interesting.

This is probably the best chapter yet
Famous Fault
Famous Fault chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
You made a mistake in this chapter. Draco had already told Malik and Bakura what a thestral was.
Other than that, I'm really enjoying this story
Famous Fault chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I like Bakura when he is furious. I liked their little fight with the Death Eaters, they ad it coming for them.
Really, now that Voldemort has pissed Bakura off this much he'll eventually suffer for it. I'm looking forward to it.

The last line was very overshadowing and slightly cliche, but who cares.

Am going to read on now
Famous Fault chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Come her for your Imminent Death, scratch that, free hugs. I came to think about YGOTAS Melvin when Malik said he wasn't a very huggy type.
At that, Voldemorts choice of words reminded a fair bit of Aragog's in the second movie. It was pretty fun.
Famous Fault chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Well, I like your start. I understand what you mean in your Author note, however it is proven that Bakura stabbed himself with a dagger to harm Ryou.
I think Bakura doesn't mind doing things like that when he gains something out of it, but wouldn't do it for fun when it comes to Ryou. I don't think he beats Ryou either.

Bakura cracks jokes all the time, the first thing he said to Ryou was a joke.
As for Bakura's opinion on Malik I agree, while I personally feel that when it comes to Ryou, he is both condescending and at times slightly protective. (The incident with the gymteacher and Ryou previous friends coming to mind here, and the battle city incidents) Otherwise I do think I agree with you and I don't mind someone using a little creativity, as long as they can ground it, which you did.

I'm going to stop that above.
The only thing I did mind was Bakura saying 'No shit, Sherlock.' It's not something Bakura would say, I think. 'Foolish Mortal' is more his style. Which is his attitude towards everyone except the Pharaoh, Marik and Ryou.

I was going to stop that.

I did like the jokes and I'm going to read on now. I'd say keep it up, but the joy of a finished story is that one never has to worry about it being abandoned.
nicely done
Famous Fault
MikoHatome chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I absolutely love the plot for this story! Your writing keeps me hanging on the edge after every chapter...even though this is only the fifth one. :D