Reviews for Heartbreak
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I loved this story. Loved all the angst. I think it fed my junkie angst habit well for today.

LOL

Thank you for this wonderful well written story. You actually made me tear up a little.

Loved the part where Sammy broke down and Dean's arms were there to hold him and give him strength and support.

Oh, and of course the recovery time banter afterwards. Typical guy machodude "No Chick Flick Moments" reaction.

LOL
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ah don't I just wish Kripke had the intent or talent to put the content of this bittersweet ficlet out there, make it cannon (as in S1 & 2),and remind us just what the show is supposed to be about - as in them two boys fighting a world of evil 'despite everything' shoulder to shoulder. You my girl had the talent to put into words what so many of us are feeling about the crumbling brotherhood - as in managing to put together a delicious fix with this little story. Loved it.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aww, sweety. A bit wheepy, but nice nonetheless.
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Great insight here, into the similarities between Dean and his grandma: "Good, loyal, kept the family together. She broke up Mary and Samuel's fights just like Dean did for Sam and John. Sam thought Dean fit his namesake like a glove."
BreakingSerenity chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Loved this, well done! I'm loving these 4x04 tags, and I really liked yours too. Thanks for writing and sharing with us. )
FairyElle chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hey Amy,

This was so very good. It broke my heart a little seeing Sam so lost, but I would have killed for a scene like this in the episode. So thanks for writing it, you captured everything Dean and Sam felt perfectly. I got a little teary when Sam broke down, and the way Dean comforted him. It was perfect. I love the teasing in the end, and that last line. Awesome work, girl!

- Louise
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Dude, that was freaking awesome. And yeah, I think the boys should have had a 'sharing, caring, kind of moment' because I think they both need it. *sniffs*

And you threw in the fact Dean is named after their Grandmother? lol. Priceless. :D

Jess.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great story. I'm thinking that really is the way Sam feels. I think he's clinically depressed and Dean just made things worse. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I haven't seen the episode yet but from what I've read this seems like the perfect tag to it. I'm always sorry when they end the episodes so quickly, without those conversations that are really needed, and this definitely fixes that for this episode.

You really had the voices down very well, and despite the intense emotion it never felt out of character or OTT. I liked Dean's gentle teasing of Sam after his 'moment' and Sam's comeback that Dean was named after their grandmother! That's bound to come up at some point in the show *g*

I was really happy to see them resolve a lot of the tension, and I personally think they can face what's coming if they do it together. I hope they at least do something like this in future episodes..

Really great story - thanks for sharing :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Awesome, I'm so glad you basically answered all the questions that were left at trhe end of that episode...Sammy just seemed so alone when it went off and i left you feeling like he wasready to give it all up. At least he finally broke and confronted Dean in your story and the brothers were eventually able toclear tha air between them! Saving to my favorites now.
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was so fantastic, I am speechless right now!

They should have used this at the end of the show, that would've made it even more awesome than it was!